• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking For Stolen Pokemon Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaFindEmAll

Hey Pokefriends,

I'm looking for a recently stolen copy of Pokemon Silver with the save file Adam and either a complete or near-complete Pokedex (minus Celebi). Of course, that is if the save file hasn't been deleted or the battery finally died. I'm also looking for a stolen Yellow Limited Edition Gameboy Color with Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Togepi on the screen; slightly used with scratches and an odd-looking battery cover.

These items were stolen in February going into early March of 2021 while I was out of state for my mom's passing. I filed a police report but the cops cannot do anything about returning these items as they lack serial number confirmation, and are hand-tied by restrictive policies. Please spread the word and contact me at andreszardos@icloud.com if you find these items. I will pay for their return because of their sentimental value. Thank you.

Update: The Pokemon Gameboy has been found. The Silver Version is still missing though. So, please help if you can.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I am not sure many of us can actually help you recover the items stolen from you as we all live in different parts of the world. I feel bad for your situation as it has happened to me before but everyone here really can’t help you out unless they live in the same general area as you. What state do you live in because that could potentially help others keep an eye out for any eBay listings if they know where your Gameboy and Pokémon Silver were last seen.

GottaFindEmAll

I am not sure many of us can actually help you recover the items stolen from you as we all live in different parts of the world. I feel bad for your situation as it has happened to me before but everyone here really can’t help you out unless they live in the same general area as you. What state do you live in because that could potentially help others keep an eye out for any eBay listings if they know where your Gameboy and Pokémon Silver were last seen.
My items were stolen in Colorado, United States.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
I had my games from Gen 1 to Gen 5 stolen by the same person who sold them back in 2017. They even had MY initials written on them! Fortunately with 3DS VC, I can play Gen 1 & 2... but not Gen 3, though I have the ORAS remakes. Last summer I found MY OWN cartridges on eBay. I know they were mine thanks to my initials written on my software, and the seller labeled them as "100% unlocked". It cost me over 1 000$ to get back my Gen 4 and Gen 5 games on eBay!!! The saves had the same Trainer names and ID that before they got stolen, but it was heavily edited via cheating devices, so I started a new game on each. Never again I will lend games, even to my closest friends...

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Consult pawn and used game shops in your area.

GottaFindEmAll

Consult pawn and used game shops in your area.
I have been consulting them, and most of them refuse to cooperate because I'm not a cop. And the cops refuse to search because the investigator thinks it's pointless to even search without serial numbers. BTW, the Pokemon Gameboy Color has been found. My Pokemon Silver is still missing though.

For instance, I went into the comic shop posted below because of one of my missing items, a really scratched up and junky blue GBA SP (Not brightest model), they said they bought and sold recently. BTW, I have no sentimental value for this item and was planning on replacing it with an AGS-101 model eventually, but I was using it to find my other items.

I Want More Comics & Games

550 E Thornton Parkway, Suite 114 Thornton, CO 80229​

And the manager said I wasn't a cop, and it was weird and suspicious to be looking for my stuff on my own. So, they didn't even check their sales records in February. So, I'm fighting a lack of support from the police and the shops in the area because I cannot get the police to investigate properly. The last time I talked to Thornton PD, they tried to dissuade me from even reporting more items I found to be missing.

I also searched the location below because they said they had Gameboy items in February, but they also refused to search their records since I was not a police officer.

Jumping Jack Cash

8851 Washington St, Thornton, CO 80229

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.