• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for Trade Evolution Help!

JCipher

Hi Jalik! I don't have mew or melmetal, but I can definitely help with the trade evolutions! Let me know when's a good day and time for you to trade?

Wolod

Hi Jalik! As I see JCipher is eager to help you with the trade evolutions. I'm looking for Mew myself but can help you with the Melmetal (farmed it recently in Pokemon GO).

Jalik

Hey jcipher and wolond, I apologize that today wasn't the best time since I posted. I live in mountain time, I am pretty much free anytime on the weekdays as I'm not working due to covid. But I definitely can be free some times during the weekends I just need to know when you're free. I really appreciate the help

Hey jcipher and wolond, I apologize that today wasn't the best time since I posted. I live in mountain time, I am pretty much free anytime on the weekdays as I'm not working due to covid. But I definitely can be free some times during the weekends I just need to know when you're free. I really appreciate the help
Im also in mountain time. Western nebraska actually lol

JCipher

Hi Jalik! I'm available on Monday evening at 8:00pm my time! Let me know if that day and time works r not? I'd be happy to help you out with the trade evolutions!

I'm looking for a grimer, muk, scyther, dragonite, gloom, vileplume, some of the alolan forms (ex. marowak, grimer, muk) , mew, meltan, and melmetal. I'll gladly trade them all back to you and am just looking to complete the pokedex if possible.

Jalik

Hey jcipher 8pm works eastern time on Monday. I'll pm you shortly before 8 on Monday and we will go from there. Thanks!

Wolod

I have mew i can help people out with as long as its just to fill your pokedex. Hes my little god mode pokemon lol
Hi Rowland0613! Mew is the last pokemon I need to fill my pokedex. Can you help me please? Please let me know when you're available (I'm 8 hours ahead of you). I'll gladly help you with any trade evolutions you might need. Also I have Melmetal if you need it to fill your pokedex.

Hi Rowland0613! Mew is the last pokemon I need to fill my pokedex. Can you help me please? Please let me know when you're available (I'm 8 hours ahead of you). I'll gladly help you with any trade evolutions you might need. Also I have Melmetal if you need it to fill your pokedex.
I also have melmetal. So its about 4 pm right now for you? Does 6 pm your time, 10 am mine work?

JCipher

Hi Jalik! Do you still need help with the trade evolutions? If so please let me know and I can. Be on in a few minutes!

Jalik

Hey jcipher, Rowland helped me with all my trade evolutions and mew and is going to help me with melmetal soon so I am all good. I got the charm already just need the cherry on top haha. Thanks for the offer though.

HectikG

I'm looking for some help with whoever has Let's go Pikachu! Looking for the version exclusives and also Mew. I just need the Pokedex entries. Can contact via discord if need be.