• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for Trade Evos, LGE exclusives & Omanyte

jpgenie

Hello everyone,

I am working on completing my LGP Pokédex, and I am looking for some help with trade evolutions, LGE exclusives, and fossils. Any level, CP, etc. is fine. Specifically, I'm looking for the following:

Trade evos - for trade evos, I can send back yours if you'd like :)
- Kadabra into Alakazam (Done)
- Haunter into Gengar
- Machoke into Machamp (Done)
- Graveler into Golem (Done)
- Alolan Graveler into Alolan Golem (Done)

LGE exclusives & Fossil - for these I'd like to hold on to these pokémon. We can talk about what you would like in exchange :)
- Vulpix (Done)
- Alolan Meowth (Done)
- Omanyte (Done)
- Pinsir

Thank you!

Last edited:

vctoreh

hey - I'm looking for a Sandshrew, Growlithe, & Mankey (for keeps) and would be happy to send you a Vulpix & help with your trade Evos!

jpgenie

Hi,
Sorry about the delay, I just got back home from Christmas. That would be awesome! I'll send you a message with trade codes.

Thank you!

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Hi I can help you with a trade evo. I need help evolving my graveler.

PM me please

Kittypotts

Hi,
Sorry about the delay, I just got back home from Christmas. That would be awesome! I'll send you a message with trade codes.

Thank you!
Hi, you wouldn't mind helping me with lgp exclusives would you? Would like to complete dex thanks

Katieh77

Hi! If anyone could help me with my dex that would be great! I will send all mons back

• Oddish
  • Mankey

Last edited:

jpgenie

Hi! If anyone could help me with my dex that would be great! I will send all mons back

• Oddish
  • Mankey

Hi,

I have a Haunter that I need to evolve so I can trade that to you, as long as I get it back please :)

Do you happen to have a Pinsir that you'd be willing to part with?

Katieh77

Hi,

I have a Haunter that I need to evolve so I can trade that to you, as long as I get it back please :)

Do you happen to have a Pinsir that you'd be willing to part with?

Yes of course will send back, I’m afraid I don’t unfortunately :(