• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for two Zeraora

Xronc

I have two mew. One quiet nature level 1 from pokeball plus. Another mew level 100 bashful with a moveset of willowisp roost taunt and knock off. Ev trained max hp an spd.

I have two shiny Celebi level 60 with a lucky egg. Quirky nature. Moveset Magic leaf, future sight, life dew and heal bell.

I have two Zarude level 60 , Sassy Nature. Moveset Close Combat, Power Whip, Swagger, Snarl.

I also have multiple non legendaries and competitive mons I would trade. Finally any mon I give you I will use a gold bottle cap for perfect ivs and I can use a mint for whatever nature you decide on.

Looking for two Zeraora but one will do.

ShadowForce720

I have two mew. One quiet nature level 1 from pokeball plus. Another mew level 100 bashful with a moveset of willowisp roost taunt and knock off. Ev trained max hp an spd.

I have two shiny Celebi level 60 with a lucky egg. Quirky nature. Moveset Magic leaf, future sight, life dew and heal bell.

I have two Zarude level 60 , Sassy Nature. Moveset Close Combat, Power Whip, Swagger, Snarl.

I also have multiple non legendaries and competitive mons I would trade. Finally any mon I give you I will use a gold bottle cap for perfect ivs and I can use a mint for whatever nature you decide on.

Looking for two Zeraora but one will do.

Question about the poke ball Plus Mew have you already put it into the Sword/ Shield games or has it just been in the poke ball plus since you got it and hasn’t been transferred to a game yet?

Also do you have Pokémon Home(both the console and mobile version) and one of the Pokémon Let’s Go games?

Because I willing to trade a Zeraora for the Poke Ball Plus Mew provided the Poke Ball plus Mew hasn’t been transferred into the Sword and Shield games at any point.

This is because I basically want the Poke Ball plus Mew for the Let’s Go games. So the trade would need to be done trough Pokémon Home.

If your willing to do the trade , I’m usually online by 4 or 5 pm EST although sometimes I might be able to come online earlier like 12pm EST.

Last edited:

0bobloblaw0

If the trade isn't done by now, I have a shiny Zeraora and a regular Zeraora to throw in for the pokeball Mew and Zarude