• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

looking to draw some pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
I'm hoping to draw a few pokemon, but need some inspiration.

who do you think I should draw?
or in what groupings?

please note I make no guarantee that i will draw all the suggestions, but if i do i will post the line art.

Abirama

Why don't you try drawing mega gardevoir, the design is cute (especially the shiny one). Or if you want a challenging one, try mega rayquaza.

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
Hi there! Generally, new threads are for art galleries, so you should already have some art to display here! Also, while you are welcome to accept requests, perhaps an Art Shop would better fit what you would like to do. If you are just looking for random Pokemon to draw, you can always use a random Pokemon generator like this one!

I'm closing this for now (especially since it's been a couple weeks and you haven't posted any art yet), but please feel free to make either a gallery or art shop when you have some examples! :>

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.