• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking to trade (Ultra)Sun Ultra Beasts for (Ultra)Moon Ultra Beasts

Lumavah

Eternity Engineer
So I'm in a rather unfortunate position; I need the Moon and Ultra Moon Ultra Beasts to finalize my collection of the lot, so I was hoping someone could help me out with this. I still need:
Pheromosa
Celesteela

Stakataka

Would be more than happy to trade:
Buzzwole
Kartana
Blacephalon

In exchange for one of each.

Alternatively, I have a couple pokemon with their Hidden Abilities if necessary (Tyrunt, Talonflame, all Johto, Unova and Alola starters, Greninja, Blaziken, Lucario). No one remotely near me can help me out with this, so I'd really appreciate the help if anyone can. Thanks!

Edit: I no longer need Pheromosa or Celesteela, but I still do need Stakataka, if anyone's able!

Last edited:

snorlaxbro26

SNOLAXROX
So I'm in a rather unfortunate position; I need the Moon and Ultra Moon Ultra Beasts to finalize my collection of the lot, so I was hoping someone could help me out with this. I still need:
Pheromosa
Celesteela
Stakataka

Would be more than happy to trade:
Buzzwole
Kartana
Blacephalon

In exchange for one of each.

Alternatively, I have a couple pokemon with their Hidden Abilities if necessary (Tyrunt, Talonflame, all Johto, Unova and Alola starters, Greninja, Blaziken, Lucario). No one remotely near me can help me out with this, so I'd really appreciate the help if anyone can. Thanks!
I can help you with this. This is my first time dealing with this new format but please send me a private message so we can set up this trade! TY

Sabyn

I am also trying to fill my pokedex and all I need is a Stakataka, I have Blacephalon to trade. Thanks.