1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Looks like Satoshi is getting *spoilers* after all.

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by pK', Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pK'

pK' ?

On December, Bandai will be releasing 4th Kimewaza Pokemon figure serise call ポケットモンスター キメわざポケモンキッズDP4 (Pocket Monsters Kimewaza Pokemon Kids DP4)

Here's Official description (It was written on two different shopping site).

ポケモンがわざを繰り出す瞬間を立体化した『キメわざポケモンキッズ』ダイヤモンド&パール編のシリーズ第4弾!
    幻のポケモン「アルセウス」「ジラーチ」を中心に、ルビー、サファイヤの初期ポケモンである「キモリ」「アチャモ」「ミズゴロウ」もラインナップ!
    さらにアニメ内で年末にサトシの手持ちポケモンとなる「フカマル」のラインナップ入りとなっています!

Translation:

The 4th series of Kimewaza Pokemon Kids. The figure that has captured the moment of Pokemon using their moves/attacks!
    With mystic Pokemon Arceus and Jirachi as the main Pokemon, AG Starters Kimori (Treecko), Achamo (Torchic), Mizugorou (Mudkip) has also been added to the line up!
    Also, Fukamaru (Gible), Pokemon that will become Satoshi's member at the end of the year (年末) in Anime, has also been added!

Source:
    Yahoo! Japan Shopping

Amazon.co.jp

Here are the possibilities IMO:

1) Bandai made a mistake. (Looks like this is the most popular one right now)

2) Satoshi will get it from Kazunari (I don't think this will happen, since description says Satoshi will get it at the end of the year)

3) After TG finale, Shirona/Cynthia will give it to Satoshi as a gift.

ADD

I am terribly sorry if I should've posted this at Capture thread. Thank you S.Suikun.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  2. S.Suikun

S.Suikun Thank you, SPPf! :)

Actually, I can allow this thread to exist, since it is new info and not speculation. If someone wants to override my decision (or believes there was some misunderstanding), go ahead.

But if I may, I must get my own plug in first...
    A) No jumping on each other's backs about whether or not a source is legit. If you are a skeptic, use reason. Don't flame.
    B) Don't spam the thread with "OMG GIBLE SQUEEE!!! <3" or "GRR I'LL KILL YOU WRITERS FOR GIVING HIM GIBLE AND NOT RIOLU OR ETC!"
    C) Keep speculation reasonable. I know, I should give up now, huh?
    D) I have a nice bunker I can rent out, but it's capacity is limited, so only the first 10 volunteers may hide in it. Warning: it only has cold water running.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  3. Squaaah

Squaaah Well-Known Member

Not hot water?! Hell to that! Im taking my chances on the outside!

This has to be the most random piece of news I've heard. I guess thats why they wanted Ash to compete agaisnt kazunari in catching it. That is, if its the same Gible. If it is then this'll be Ash's second pokemon hes failed to catch in a catching compitition thats been then given to him. I wonder who he'd trade it for though. Maybe Kazu decides Ash would get better use out of it, as Kazu is a breeder and doesnt really have much need for such a strong pokemon.

4. KingMinun

KingMinun Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

Links not working :(

5. pK'

pK' ?

Are you sure?
    I can still see them fine.

I've captured it for you.

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/source_b.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/source_a.jpg[/img139]

6. arceus7

arceus7 Arcane Of The Wild

wow pretty cool I think the gible might make kazunari sad and he will give up on gible and give it to ash

7. GeoFerocious

GeoFerocious Total Bull

Well this is incredibly interesting.

Assuming Kazunari/Kotone make a few appearances in the future - I wouldn't be shocked if Kazunari's Gible was traded?

Part of me feels that the Gible might be a totally new one - Ash reflects on Kazunari's and remembers how he wanted one.

Thank you so much, PK!!!

8. An00bis

An00bis Wicked Witch

Going to go the pessimistic route and say they made a mistake and wrote the description based on the Episode Title / Summary. From there they just assumed that Ash caught it and not borderline Character of the Day (Kazunari).

Probably.

9. Commander L. Halsti

Commander L. Halsti Toxin Squad Cmdr.

Christ... As if his other grossly overpowered Pokemon weren't enough. He'll get something very overpriced and already seen.

10. JD

JD .

Maybe kazunari gives gible to ash as a goodbye present or as a prize for beating him.

11. KingMinun

KingMinun Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

Thank you.

12. IMPERIAL DRAGON

IMPERIAL DRAGON Enemy Of Reality

To be fair, none of the staff should really be annoyed with this topic considering this is a perfect example of a topic that needs its own specific topic since its genuine news and such.

If this is to happen by the end of this year, I expect some other supporting info to surface soon, pictures at least you'd think. Awesome news though if this does actually happen, such a sweet double cross :p haha

13. mitchman_93

mitchman_93 AND IT WAS THIS BIG!

That's only 2 weeks away! Oh joy. Hopefully though this means something crazy like the Pokethlon episode involves Kazu and Koto returning only for ash to get it. After all 159 is at December's end.

14. Porygandrew

Porygandrew Well-Known Member

15. Jash Thor

Jash Thor Bringer of Lombax

We don't know. It's an interesting point: if Ash is trading for Gible, who is the most likely candidate to be given away? I say Gliscor.

16. mitchman_93

Oh no trade guessing is starting already. If I have to say if ash where to give anything away it would be Staraptor. Already got Gliscor and while it does have fighting moves gliscor and gible on one team would be top notch.

17. A_Merry_Snowrunt

A_Merry_Snowrunt Snorunt!

Rather than trading, I think Gible might oak Gliscor out of Ash's team due to being part ground and dragon and when was the last time Ash had a dragon type? Charizard. Since Sunnyshore has Volkner ,the electric type gym leader, it would be very plausible for Ash to have Gible, Grotle, Monferno and perhaps Staraptor to do his bidding. Buizel could be a contender, but electric types would just murder him.

Monferno knows fire type moves so Ash will be an advantage and with Grotle and Gible (maybe) in hand, they will be immune to electric types. However Volkner may have a trick on his sleeve and outwit Ash. Speaking of outwitting Ash, hasn't he lost any of the gym battles the first time and won them in the second time?

18. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Probably a mistake of the toy company.

19. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

If Ash does get Gible, I can see it evolving to Garchomp and battling Cynthia.

I'd think Staraptor would get oak'd at the end, but if Ash had to trade, I'd bet on Gliscor.

20. mitchman_93

Yeah exactly. This would be good for Garchomp VS Garchomp Final Battle against Cynthia action.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.