• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looks like Satoshi is getting *spoilers* after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On December, Bandai will be releasing 4th Kimewaza Pokemon figure serise call ポケットモンスター キメわざポケモンキッズDP4 (Pocket Monsters Kimewaza Pokemon Kids DP4)

Here's Official description (It was written on two different shopping site).

ポケモンがわざを繰り出す瞬間を立体化した『キメわざポケモンキッズ』ダイヤモンド&パール編のシリーズ第4弾!
幻のポケモン「アルセウス」「ジラーチ」を中心に、ルビー、サファイヤの初期ポケモンである「キモリ」「アチャモ」「ミズゴロウ」もラインナップ!
さらにアニメ内で年末にサトシの手持ちポケモンとなる「フカマル」のラインナップ入りとなっています!

Translation:

The 4th series of Kimewaza Pokemon Kids. The figure that has captured the moment of Pokemon using their moves/attacks!
With mystic Pokemon Arceus and Jirachi as the main Pokemon, AG Starters Kimori (Treecko), Achamo (Torchic), Mizugorou (Mudkip) has also been added to the line up!
Also, Fukamaru (Gible), Pokemon that will become Satoshi's member at the end of the year (年末) in Anime, has also been added!

Source:
Yahoo! Japan Shopping

Amazon.co.jp

Here are the possibilities IMO:

1) Bandai made a mistake. (Looks like this is the most popular one right now)

2) Satoshi will get it from Kazunari (I don't think this will happen, since description says Satoshi will get it at the end of the year)

3) After TG finale, Shirona/Cynthia will give it to Satoshi as a gift.

ADD

I am terribly sorry if I should've posted this at Capture thread. Thank you S.Suikun.

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Actually, I can allow this thread to exist, since it is new info and not speculation. If someone wants to override my decision (or believes there was some misunderstanding), go ahead.

But if I may, I must get my own plug in first...
A) No jumping on each other's backs about whether or not a source is legit. If you are a skeptic, use reason. Don't flame.
B) Don't spam the thread with "OMG GIBLE SQUEEE!!! <3" or "GRR I'LL KILL YOU WRITERS FOR GIVING HIM GIBLE AND NOT RIOLU OR ETC!"
C) Keep speculation reasonable. I know, I should give up now, huh?
D) I have a nice bunker I can rent out, but it's capacity is limited, so only the first 10 volunteers may hide in it. Warning: it only has cold water running.

Last edited:

Squaaah

D) I have a nice bunker I can rent out, but it's capacity is limited, so only the first 10 volunteers may hide in it. Warning: it only has cold water running.

Not hot water?! Hell to that! Im taking my chances on the outside!

This has to be the most random piece of news I've heard. I guess thats why they wanted Ash to compete agaisnt kazunari in catching it. That is, if its the same Gible. If it is then this'll be Ash's second pokemon hes failed to catch in a catching compitition thats been then given to him. I wonder who he'd trade it for though. Maybe Kazu decides Ash would get better use out of it, as Kazu is a breeder and doesnt really have much need for such a strong pokemon.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Links not working :(

Links not working :(

Are you sure?
I can still see them fine.

I've captured it for you.

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/source_b.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/source_a.jpg[/img139]

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
wow pretty cool I think the gible might make kazunari sad and he will give up on gible and give it to ash

GeoFerocious

Super Effective
Well this is incredibly interesting.

Assuming Kazunari/Kotone make a few appearances in the future - I wouldn't be shocked if Kazunari's Gible was traded?

Part of me feels that the Gible might be a totally new one - Ash reflects on Kazunari's and remembers how he wanted one.

Thank you so much, PK!!!

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Going to go the pessimistic route and say they made a mistake and wrote the description based on the Episode Title / Summary. From there they just assumed that Ash caught it and not borderline Character of the Day (Kazunari).

C) Keep speculation reasonable. I know, I should give up now, huh?

Probably.

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
Christ... As if his other grossly overpowered Pokemon weren't enough. He'll get something very overpriced and already seen.

JD

Maybe kazunari gives gible to ash as a goodbye present or as a prize for beating him.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Are you sure?
I can still see them fine.

I've captured it for you.

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/source_b.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/source_a.jpg[/img139]

Thank you.

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
To be fair, none of the staff should really be annoyed with this topic considering this is a perfect example of a topic that needs its own specific topic since its genuine news and such.

If this is to happen by the end of this year, I expect some other supporting info to surface soon, pictures at least you'd think. Awesome news though if this does actually happen, such a sweet double cross :p haha

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Maybe kazunari gives gible to ash as a goodbye present or as a prize for beating him.
That's only 2 weeks away! Oh joy. Hopefully though this means something crazy like the Pokethlon episode involves Kazu and Koto returning only for ash to get it. After all 159 is at December's end.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Oh no trade guessing is starting already. If I have to say if ash where to give anything away it would be Staraptor. Already got Gliscor and while it does have fighting moves gliscor and gible on one team would be top notch.

Rather than trading, I think Gible might oak Gliscor out of Ash's team due to being part ground and dragon and when was the last time Ash had a dragon type? Charizard. Since Sunnyshore has Volkner ,the electric type gym leader, it would be very plausible for Ash to have Gible, Grotle, Monferno and perhaps Staraptor to do his bidding. Buizel could be a contender, but electric types would just murder him.

Monferno knows fire type moves so Ash will be an advantage and with Grotle and Gible (maybe) in hand, they will be immune to electric types. However Volkner may have a trick on his sleeve and outwit Ash. Speaking of outwitting Ash, hasn't he lost any of the gym battles the first time and won them in the second time?

mockingjay

swift and lol
If Ash does get Gible, I can see it evolving to Garchomp and battling Cynthia.

I'd think Staraptor would get oak'd at the end, but if Ash had to trade, I'd bet on Gliscor.

Status
Not open for further replies.