• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looks like Satoshi is getting *spoilers* after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Indomitable

Experienced Master
I dont know why, but I choose to disbelieve that Ash will be getting a Gible. I mean, why should he. For the first time in years, Ash has finally came close to having a team of fully evolved pokemon, and for him to trade it away just for a Gible, it sounds like a let down to me.

Plus, Gible and its evolutions just dont seem to be 'Ash-like' pokemon. Ashs pokemon are usually small, cute at first, and kinda have a personality. However, my point is redundant. Why, simply because of his Gliscor. Who would have thought he'd even get something like that.

But anyway, if Im wrong, and Ash does get one, his Grotle or Gliscor will probably get the axe, even though Buizels been asking for it. How it happens, I cant predict that

The Indomitable

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The region is almost over. Unless Gible evolves quickly for some reason, there's no point to give him a three-stage Pokemon this late.

If we were in the middle of DP, I could see it. But now when the Galactic arc is over and the last Gym is in December?

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
I don't enjoy this uncertainty, but "the end of the year" is just. not. October. The term "nenmatsu" usually only qualifies for December, mid and late November if you push it.

I don't know what the Hoenn starters are doing there, but they either always include a random batch or they just make an appearance during the same time for whatever reason, not sure how this toy thing works.

The fact is, the "will become one of Ash's Pokémon" part only refers to Gible so the presence of the Hoenn starters shouldn't be relevant anyway.

The only thing that caught me off-guard was how incredibly straight forward they are with their message (kinda reminds me of the occasional idiotic fake summary which fully spoils a capture or evolution), but I trust that these sites can't be edited by foolish pranksters who have no life ;P

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
It can't cause Yahoo and Bandai have a reputation. The info is straight from the Horses mouth most likely.

Waterpokes

What the hell?! Gible is going to Ash?! Sorry for my eruption, but that was kinda a shock.

I must say, I am a little curious about this. I think it's not real and hope this is a mistake.
But if Ash gets one, it better be a trade..... with one of Ash the 30 Tauros' he has.
And I'm for the "mistake" part, but if it happens, then good for every Gible fan out there!

STICKTOPIA

It would be funny if this whole thing is a false alarm and a misunderstanding like expected.
It better not be or PK0082 and I are going to have serious problems!

JD

Hmm I dont know if he does get gible I would be shocked I dont want him to have to trade one of his pokes for it. Hopefully he gets it as a gift from kazunari and decides to oak it.

It better not be or PK0082 and I are going to have serious problems!

Well all I did was got the information and translate it because I thought some would find it interesting.

If it does turns out to be mistake, I will send a request to close the thread.

Waterpokes

But why would Kazunari give him Gible in the first place?
If this is the Gible they were battling for in the recent episode.

But you know, having Ash trade one of his 30 Tauros', it's something nobody cares about. He only uses one and you can't make all of his Tauros' get a personallity.
Not impossible, but nobody really cares.

Anyway, what if, this was an off-spring of the Gible they fought about?
Because Kazunari is a breeder and Totodilel and Gible can breed and stuff.
So make an off-spring!

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
Finally Ash is getting a Pokémon that is strong video game-wise. I think his strongest, not sure I don't remember all of his Pokémon and don't know all of their stats, was Charizard. And he had a Larvitar for some time.
Anyway it's nice to see this and I hope it's true, but I always imagined Ash fighting Cynthia's Garchomp with Charizard...

gliscor&yanmega

Well that's interesting.

Hope he will get it. Hopefully he doesn't have to trade anyone since that most likely would be Gliscor, and I really don't want that.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
But why would Kazunari give him Gible in the first place?
If this is the Gible they were battling for in the recent episode.

I'm kinda doubtful they'll do that, cause then what would the point of Kazunari catching the Gible truely be?

if Ash does get one he'll probably either catch another one or get it by some other means.

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
My newest theory (which sounds most convincing if you ask me):

The Galactic showdown will start in November, won't it?
It was confirmed that Her Majesty Queen Cynthia would be in those episodes as well.
I'm pretty much sure that Cynthia will defeat Team Galactic with Ash being allowed to assist her, for example by freeing the pixies.
Although she did most of the hard work (facing Cyrus and conforting Dialga and Palkia who had presumably gone berserk before), Cyntia will give Ash a mysterious egg, which will turn out to contain a Gible later on, as a sign of appreciation of his heroic deeds.
This would be THE most wonderful plot in the Pokemon Anime E.V.E.R. If this actually happens, I'll do hero worship of Cynthia for ever and ever

STICKTOPIA

Well all I did was got the information and translate it because I thought some would find it interesting.

If it does turns out to be mistake, I will send a request to close the thread.
Lol ok. I hope you didn't take that seriously. A totodile breeding with a gible.........

R_N

Well it'd certainly be interesting to see him get a Gible (omgdragon), if it's true, but I'm not about to go into a tizzy if it's not.

I think it'd be amusing if he didn't get one by the end of the year and instead got one start of next year, if only to see how everyone reacts.

Araleon

Chill
Well, this is unexpected.

As happy as I might be for Ash's (potential) first (real) Dragon type, I do not want it to take the spot of one of Ash's Pokemon.

Glsicor is my favorite Pokemon of Ash's ever, and it is the most likely to be Oak'ed, and that would not be cool.

I think, if Ash doesn't get a totally new Gible or hatch one, that Kazunari will trade for a Tauros.

It's really unlikely though, and will most likely be a brand new Gible. At the end of the year. Which means around December.

If he does get Gible, I don't think it'll participate in the League. It'll probably be too young, or not strong enough. I could see it being sent to Delia to be taken care of while Ash trains. That would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.