• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looks Like Sylveon is the New Togekiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
You all know the other thread.

Sylveon has been criminally underused for an Eeveelution. It's been TEN episodes since we last seen it, which was two episodes after the Master Class. The next five or more episodes are all focused on Ash and his League, so it's probably not appearing for a whopping SIXTEEN consecutive episodes.

This brings me to the point that I'm starting to have this feeling that Serena has been given it solely so that she would have three critters for the Master Class. Very much akin to Dawn being given Togekiss just prior to the Grand Festival.

Discuss.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I think we have to accept that Ash's pokemon would always have more episodes focus on them than pokemon from Clemont or Serena. Sylveon may get an episode before the Kalos region is done but I sincerely doubt it.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Eevee was caught well before the Master Class and had several personal anxiety issues to get over

Togekiss was caught less then 5 episodes before and was generally OP from the start

Eevee is nothing like Togekiss

/thread

phanpycross

God-king
Is this memes?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Eevee was caught well before the Master Class and had several personal anxiety issues to get over

Togekiss was caught less then 5 episodes before and was generally OP from the start

/thread

Dawn had performance issues with Togekiss that needed to be worked out before the Grand Festival. /Yourpoint.

Point is that Serena didn't have to lift a finger with Eevee after it evolved and that both Togekiss and Sylveon were brought in extremely late in their respective arcs in order to have a fancy new toy at the final event.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Dawn had performance issues with Togekiss that needed to be worked out before the Grand Festival. /Yourpoint.

Point is that Serena didn't have to lift a finger with Eevee after it evolved and that both Togekiss and Sylveon were brought in extremely late in their respective arcs in order to have a fancy new toy at the final event.

Ceartain Pokemon own by the main characters tend to reach their final stages when comming up on the climax of their particular character arc of the saga. Why you act like Sylveon was some special case is lost on me. It wasn't even obtained before the Master Class but before the last key, it's not the equivalent of some last minute powerful Pokemon just to give Serena an edge, it more or less was on the same level of performance competency as the rest of her Pokemon, Serena didn't need to lift a finger to train it when it became Sylveon because the hard work and development was done while in its Eevee stage

Last edited:

RickHoenn

Banned

/thread

/endthread

And can we plz stop with these ridiculous comparisons? Sylveon is Sylveon and Togekiss is Togekiss, duh! ._.

Navin

MALDREAD
You all know the other thread.

Sylveon has been criminally underused for an Eeveelution. It's been TEN episodes since we last seen it, which was two episodes after the Master Class. The next five or more episodes are all focused on Ash and his League, so it's probably not appearing for a whopping SIXTEEN consecutive episodes.

This brings me to the point that I'm starting to have this feeling that Serena has been given it solely so that she would have three critters for the Master Class. Very much akin to Dawn being given Togekiss just prior to the Grand Festival.

Discuss.

Bit of an odd topic, Loco.

Frankly, I would say Pancham is more "underused" than Sylveon. Eevee/Sylveon was caught late, but got a bunch of focus episodes between her capture and up to the Master Class.

Luxray has been the textbook example of an underused Pokémon BTW.

STICKTOPIA

Well Serena is pretty much done for now so there isn't much things for her Pokemon to do. I expected it to happen since now it's time to focus on ash. Talonflame and hawlucha have not been out much since the season started so they need more focus now

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Sylveon's development was rushed as hell but at least something occurred there. Togekiss was literally just given to Dawn in the eleventh hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.