• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lopunny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
There probably was a thread for this somewhere already, but it's too old and with the discussion breaking out again I decided to make another one.

What are your thoughts on Lopunny? Like if Dawn's Buneary evolves? Would they really let her have it on the show? It is really perverted? Or only misunderstood? Would there be backlash? Discuss.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
It would be frighteningly awesome if Lopunny kept the love for Pikachu intact, but I doubt it'll be removed. If they made it, they'll use it. (Can't say the same for the Porygon line, though. >_>)

Black Doom: If Buneary evolves, Lopunny will not be a stripper.

Other than that, I don't think Lopunny will still have that crush on Pikachu. ;3

hIrAm

I honestly can't see Dawn's Buneary evolving! it just seems too cute to evolve, and needs to stay the way it is. although it hasn't shone as much as her other Pokémon, I think it will make a stand in the next contest. it also knows quite the set of moves! (Bounce, Dizzy Punch, Ice Beam)

thunderblade12

well if buneary doesnt evolve none of dawns current pokemon will be evolving. i really think buneary has like 10X more of a chance of evolving compared to piplup. ambipom is completely evolved,and pachirisu doesnt have an evolution..yet

kenny had better show up a hell of a lot to make up for prinplup and empoleons lack of screentime..

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I don't see the problem with Lopunny, could end up as one of Dawn's powerhouses.

GreatLiver

At the rate we've been seeing it it's not going to be evolving.

Thunderblade does bring up a good point though, that since Piplup is almost definantly not evolving that leaves just Buneary to do so unless Pachirisu gets a 5th gen evolution revealed sometime soon. Dawn's team could probably still use a good deal of change seeing how it's not really doing much for her now. Some of you people need to get over your preconceived notions and just accept the fact that Buneary may very well evolve, not into a *****, but into a pokemon.

hIrAm

I don't see the problem with Lopunny, could end up as one of Dawn's powerhouses.
people just believe that it will come off as a "sexual" Pokémon, when, really, it's not all that bad.

but I just like Buneary better! ;3

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'm part of the, "I don't want it to evolve but wouldn't complain if it did" crowd.

I love Buneary because its a cute little rabbit. I want it to stay this way. If it evolves, I won't complain, but I still prefer it stay as a Buneary.

VideoGamer713

THE BESTEST EVER!!!
I really want it to evolve, and still have its crush on Pikachu, but be more confident about it, and like grab pikachu and squeeze it with hugs and stuff.

thunderblade12

well..dawns only got one ribbon so far and we are only now getting to the gym 3 battle..that leaves plenty of time for dawn to get more pokemon. maybe unlike may, dawn might get a complete party of 6 pokemon.

at the end of hoeen may had 5
combusken
skitty
beautifly
bulbasaur
munchlax

she dumped off bulbasaur at oaks and left skitty and beautifly at home before they entered the BF.

at the end of battle frontier

blaziken
munchlax
squirtle
eevee

this time only 4 pokemon...and considering things..mays team really sucked. she had 2 kanto pokemon that were sort of boring compared to ash's counterparts, beautifly was an emotionless bug that never really got to "powerhouse" standards, skitty really stayed pretty weak..it was really pointless to leave it home at the end of the hoeen saga..her BF could have easily fit it in and it could have gained some development and become stronger in that time, munchlax and eevee where cool..but to have these on her team may should have traveled to sinnoh..maybe not with ash and brock, she could have been a rival to dawn or something, blaziken was really her only powerful pokemon that wasnt increadibly boring.

hopefully they handle dawns team better

Dr. MECha

Prof. of Pokeology
(Can't say the same for the Porygon line, though. >_>)
Porygon had its chance and he blew it. As for Lopunny, if lovely psychic Gardevoir can appear in the anime every now and then, so can the sexy rabbit.

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Dawn has a soothe bell, she can only (@ th mmnt) use it on Buneary!!!

Dawn does not have a soothe bell. Ash never gave her one. She was only looking at it. At the moment Ash has two soothe bells. And I really dont care if it evoles or not. Im kinda with CyberCubed though.

hIrAm

Dawn does not have a soothe bell. Ash never gave her one. She was only looking at it. At the moment Ash has two soothe bells. And I really dont care if it evoles or not. Im kinda with CyberCubed though.
how does Ash have two Soothe Bells? did Paul give him the one he won?

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
I'm really sick of everyone saying that Lopunny is a h**... I think Buneary has a high chance of evolving sometime. I hope it isn't like Skitty...

Status
Not open for further replies.