1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Lord of the Rings: Battle for middle earth 2

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt, Jul 26, 2010.

1. K1LL3RxP0P7aRt

K1LL3RxP0P7aRt Stargasm

I've made this post because wandering if thers still people that play it online i have the game but my computer is getting fixed so i thought i could start a thread so people could battle, share advice, etc. so hope you enjoy! ^_^ ;143;

EDIT: I have got my computer fixed so if you wold like to play a mtach with me just pm me

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  2. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

Lord of the Rings? That series is too old and the game isn't going to sell that well.

3. The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle Earth II: The Rise of the Witch-King expands the universe Tolkien created. This expansion pack for the fan favorite game series lets you control the rise of evil in Middle-earth while experiencing the epic battles that took place before the movies. Become the leader of a faction of evil and to lead an invasion of the peaceful kingdom of Arnor, home of the ancestors of Aragorn. To fully experience the evil side of Middle-earth, gamers can now play as all new Angmar faction in skirmish, multiplayer, and War of the Ring modes.