• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lord_Avaereck's Barting Station (Legendaries\Fossils\Shinies\x2 Master Balls)

Lord_Avaereck

(I will update this thread as needed, this thread will stay open until I aqquire all I want/needed or I run out of Legendaries/Shinies) I need some hatchies and I think I can re-catch most of the legendaries when I get Alpha Sapphire so Imma offer some of them up. (I have the right to say no or think about it, here's a simplified list: (I'll also accept UNT Shinies for some of these if they're worth it, -please- don't try to rip me off, I JUST got back into Pokemon and have never had access to trading before, 3DS are AMAZING! I should've gotten one sooner!)

Friend Code: 5386 - 9730 - 7833
IGN: Korin
ID No.: 54622 (All of these were caught by me in Omega Ruby with an Ultra Ball unless specified otherwise.)

If you wanna know the Stats/EVs/Have me have one the Pokemon Rated don't be afraid to comment and ask! UNT - No EVs or Level Gains!

Don't be afraid to make an offer! Or ask for details on a Pokeman.

Offering:

x2 Master Balls

Shiny Zigzagoon Lvl. 2 Quirky/Gluttony (My first shiny since I got back into Pokemon! the shiny Electrode I ran into self destructed...) - UNT
Shiny Sandshrew Lvl. 11 Serious/Sand Veil - UNT

Shiny Event Dialga Lvl. 100 Hardy/Pressure - UNT
OT - SUM2013
ID No. - 08193

Palkia Lvl. 59 Bold/Pressure Leveled 9 times, no EVS
Giratina Lv.l 50 Sassy/Pressure - UNT

Cobalion Lvl. 50 Rash/Justified - UNT
Virizion Lvl. 50 Brave/Justified - UNT

Raikou Lvl. 50 Modest/Pressure - UNT
Entei Lvl. 50 Careful/Pressure - UNT

Azelf Lvl. 50 Hardy/Levitate - UNT
Mesprit Lvl. 50 Timid/Levitate - UNT
Uxie Lvl. 50 Quirky/Levitate- UNT

Regigigas Lvl. 50 Bashful/Slow Start - UNT
Regicide Lvl. 40 (Regice) Lax/Clear Body - UNT but nicknamed.
Regirock Lvl. 40 Bold/Clear Body - UNT
Registeel Lvl. 40 Hasty/Clear Body - UNT

Heatran Lvl. 50 Bashful/Flash Fire - UNT

Cresselia Lvl. 50 Mild/Levitate - UNT

TOUCHED:
Ho-Oh Lvl. 51 Hasty/Pressure - Leveled once
Zygarde Lvl. 74 Brave/Aura Break - Leveled 4 times (Caught by me in Y)
Rayqauza Lvl. 75 Brave/Air Lock- Leveled 5 times

Rare pokemon I can offer:
Spiritomb
Rotom

Fossil Pokemon:
Aerodactyl Bashful/Pressure Lvl. 20 - UNT
Anorith Bashful/Battle Armor Lvl. 20 - UNT
Archen Calm/Defeatist Lvl. 20 - UNT
Shieldon Sassy/Sturdy Lvl. 20 - UNT

===============================================

Here's what I'm looking for:

(I will regularily update this thread as I add to my list/Obtain!) Hope to hear back from somebody, breeding is just down right frustrating and I'm looking for the following Pokemon, Items & any good/interesting Shiny offers:

Pokemon I Need (1-20 Priority):
I do not care what the stats or IVs are, send me your rejects! I have a 6IV ditto so I'm not worried, inbreeding works wonders in Pokemon. I don't care what level it is, Evolution it is, I don't care what EVs it has, I don't care if its amazing or if its ****, just make sure it has the right Nature/Ability (Hidden Ability If Any)/Egg Moves (If Any)

What I'm Looking For:

0) Jolly/Hyper Cutter - Pinsir (With Egg Move: Close Combat)
1) Careful/Unnerve - Larvitar/???/Tyranitar
2) Adamant/Unburden - Hawlucha
3) Adament/Torrent - Mudkip/???/Swampert - (With Egg Move: Avalanche)
4) Jolly/Blaze - Charmander/Charmelean/Charizard (With Egg Move: Dragon Dance)
5) Adamant/Infiltrator - Spiritomb

Items I Need: x2 Dusk Stone

Last edited:

goodra power

Dragon Master
Would you do a Spirtimb for Uxie?

Lord_Avaereck

I can trade a pokerus pokemon for a master ball. Alternatively, I have a gabite with sand veil.

I think I'm actually looking for a Gible/Gabite/Garchomp with Rough Skin, my bad. *Edits list* and I actually don't want Pokerus yet, I like my EV training system with macho brace and horde battles.

Lord_Avaereck

Would you do a Spirtimb for Uxie?
Nah, I might just stop being lazy and breed a Spiritomb. with the right nature. Not to be rude but I normally wont trade legendaries/shinies/master balls for Pokemon I can breed. I gotta get my other offers up, I can breed 7 different 5 IV pokemon with the right nature and HA for people, I think they want that more than my legendaries so I might dedicate another shop to request breeding within the confines of my abilities.

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
I'm interested in your lvl80 Modest Deoxys (btw, can you Nickname it?)

Would you do these two for it:
5IV Jolly Charmander (w/Dragon Dance + more)
5IV Adamant Mudkip (w/Avalanche + more)

If it's in a pretty pokeball and/or has favorable IVs, I'd be willing to offer more.

JuliusPrime

Hey, take a look to AlbinoDino's thread in the Giveaway section

I think she has most of the pokes you are looking for, and she offers them for free, you are offering legendaries for simple pokes, that's excessive, I can help you with a Charmander and Hawlucha, both flawless 5IVs for free, send me a PM to coordinate the trade

Lord_Avaereck

I think she has most of the pokes you are looking for, and she offers them for free, you are offering legendaries for simple pokes, that's excessive, I can help you with a Charmander and Hawlucha, both flawless 5IVs for free, send me a PM to coordinate the trade

Okay thank you so much!! I appreciate it! :)

Lord_Avaereck

I'm interested in your lvl80 Modest Deoxys (btw, can you Nickname it?)

Would you do these two for it:
5IV Jolly Charmander (w/Dragon Dance + more)
5IV Adamant Mudkip (w/Avalanche + more)

If it's in a pretty pokeball and/or has favorable IVs, I'd be willing to offer more.

Traded Deoxys for a Shiny Jolly Dragonite sorry... ): *Updates list*

Lord_Avaereck

I can't find the thread, can you please link it? :)

Evil Elf

Sand Burial Trainer
2 dusk stone for 2 master balls?

I would have to go searching through my pokemon, but I might have a blaze charmander, don't hold me to it

peacock

714/719
I can breed you the Mudkip, Tyranitar, Hawlucha, and Charmander for the masterballs. Or I can add in a dusk stone or two with some of those for the masterballs? Like, a combo of the the pokemon and stones? I'd prefer to keep one of my dusk stones though. Whatever you think is fair. :)

I'd also be interested in your shiny sandshrew.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Hello there! Very interested in both your shinies! I'm not sure what constitutes "interesting shinies" for you (they're all interesting to me, hahah) but I have a long list in my trade shop! I have some shiny legends that I'd be happy to trade for both~

Let me know! Thanks! c:

rentin215

seeking : 6iv volt tackle pichu static and timid nature and the move fakeout.
seeking: 6iv adament nature machop with no guard and bullet punch
up for trade: groudon with mega stone
event hoopa
deoxys
rayquaza
event celebi