• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Losing Its Lustrous (564)

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was great. I like how Brock expected Croagunk’s Poison Jab, but never happened. Multiple times too. Overall, a pretty exciting episode since in a long time.

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
So Lisa Ortiz was Mars. I knew I heard that bland generic voice somewhere before thousands and thousands of times with no range whatsoever.

Oh yeah, episode, good. Toxicroak STABING Croagunk was awesome.

I was really disappointed when Toxicroak stabbed Croagunk....
I sort of expected this whole dramatic scene about how Croagunk dies.
But NOOOOO, it just has to be rated PG >:[

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Mars' voice was typical OmniOrtiz fare(granted I haven't watched the dub in a while so I didn't quite catch who it was at first, but it still sounded familiar. That's what happens when every character you voice has the exact same voice, I guess), Cyrus...I really want the man to have a deep voice, but I also want him to be eight feet tall like he is in the manga. Can't have everything, can I? And his voice isn't really bad, just disappointing after the awesome voice I gave him in my head.

Hopefully Jupiter gets a decent voice. Hey, they already used up their Ortiz quotient for TG, right?

milenadrg

I watched episode and it was really cool. It was cool seeing Cynthia again and meeting with Cyrus and it was weird when Croagunk wasn't PoisonJabing Brock...
But Mars, hm she sounded like she's a little girl...

uber gon

Accept Change
You know Mars's voice reminded me of Amy Rose hedgehog from the Sonic X series. Kinda ironic, huh?

Buizelster

This was a good episode, but honestly CN should just show both part instead of just splitting them up a week apart. I kinda wanna see how this turns out.

Also I thought it was obvious that Cyrus was a villain. I mean the ominous shadow. The crazy, evil smirk... He had the expressions of a villain.

I do hope Brock sees that last lake guardian though. After all each member of the twerps should see at least one of them. Plus Croagunk was pretty cool this episode.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
You know Mars's voice reminded me of Amy Rose hedgehog from the Sonic X series. Kinda ironic, huh?
Assuming this is actually serious (which is supported by user's past posts), it's the same VA. The fact that you unknowingly drew the parallel is yet another testament to the incredible, boundless, horizon-leaping, without-limits range and talent of one Lisa Ortiz.
Pokémon don't die outside of movies. Heck, even those deaths are strange. Some come back and others turn into things.
I don't know how valid the theory of Ghost Pokemon reincarnation is considered (I haven't heard such theory repeated in games or anime for ten years), but I think coming back as a Drifloon would be quite awkward indeed.

PokemonBluev

but honestly CN should just show both part instead of just splitting them up a week apart. I kinda wanna see how this turns out.

Also I thought it was obvious that Cyrus was a villain. I mean the ominous shadow. The crazy, evil smirk... He had the expressions of a villain.

I do hope Brock sees that last lake guardian though. After all each member of the twerps should see at least one of them. Plus Croagunk was pretty cool this episode.

I agree with the first part, Dont know why CN has to do that, Although I havnt watched the ep yet, Mite watch it later online

Torpoleon

This episode was great ven tough they could have put part 2 in as well. I wish that it was a bit longer though.

uber gon

Accept Change
Assuming this is actually serious (which is supported by user's past posts), it's the same VA. The fact that you unknowingly drew the parallel is yet another testament to the incredible, boundless, horizon-leaping, without-limits range and talent of one Lisa Ortiz.

I suppose, but it still seems weird to me.

Kinda sucks that CN isn't showing two new episode of Pokémon any more, I wanted to hear the second part in English too.

Buizelster

I just want to see more of Cynthia, and honestly I hope at some point Croagunk beats the living tar out of that Toxicroak.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
I see Croagunk beating that Toxicroak up around the end of the Sinnoh saga. And like alot of ppl said, they should have showed both episodes on Saturday instead of splitting them up.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder how *****y Jupiter will sound? I see her sounding very sadistic or something.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
I expect great things from the Pika plasma lamp. Discharge should have been done this way.

Tell me again what Croagunk put in his job application under "Do you hallucinate a lot?"

If Amy Rose was evil, this is how she would've done it.

"Do we have to steal the orb right now? I just got my hair the way I wanted!"

Presenting the professor of Chaos studies, and all things wiping life on earth-like.

Can you help me count how many spastic expressions Cyrus will make today?

A Meowth on four legs. It's been a while.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If Galactic can afford several choppers for an orb, then Cyrus can fix that Botox.

Not you too, Croagunk. This week's episode brought to you by the BODIES FOR GALACTIC Counsel.

Just when you get the momentary lapse and here comes the TBC, Ash starts talking, then Croagunk drops in, and Cynthia goes at it again. Stick to an ending already!

6/10 We got introductions out of the way (Cyrus, meet Orb; Orb, Cyrus). I'm surprised Supreme Overlord was casted with a light voice, or that hair color got a mention. I'm clingy about the cliché on this one. Otherwise, I'd say uneventful until the end. And we know we can't sustain an episode on conversation without these cool guys. Get ready for mass kicking of candy-*** next week!

PokeFan1998

I swear if 4 kids still had the rights the whole Crogunk getting stabbed would of been cut!

Buizelster

You know when Croagunk came crashing through the skylight. I was reminded of when Raphael did that in the TMNT movie.

Mario-Sonic

Former NSider
That episode sure had its amusing moments. Croagunk never stopped Brock's flirts because it sensed Team Galactic's Toxicroak, and Cyrus was acting like an undercover agent.

Oddly enough, seeing Croagunk react to Toxicroak reminded me of all those times that Jessie's Seviper popped out due to a Zangoose in the vicinity.

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
This episode surprised me pleasantly, seeing that the scriptwriters finally allowed for some violence, and PUSA didn't cut it out. TR were doing their part very well. I hope they will be a major factor in the continuation of this episode.