• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Losmia Horizon (The Discussion Thread)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
oh yeah definitely. Stefan too thinks all his pokemon are Water-Types, because he caught them all in the ocean while having no trainer experience at all. lol.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Also, that last part in my post that takes place in the Battle Corral is just my way of introducing an antagonist. In a nutshell, he badly defeated a young trainer and went overboard in the battle causing his opponent's Gloom to be injured. If you want to work some rumours/gossip about him in your post, or even have an interaction feel free.

Now we’re talking. :)

I think I’ll have Stella challenge him.

AJ2000

Sure! Did you want me to control him, or just give the information to do yourself?

likewise, if anyone wants to join Stella and finds it fitting to do a double battle, feel free