1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Losmia Horizon (The Role-play Thread)

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Games' started by AJ2000, Jan 16, 2020.

1. AJ2000

AJ2000 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

“…with that said, officials are not yet sure of the whereabouts of the missing Absol, however they warn everyone to remain vigilant and contact the authorities if they find anything.”

There was a brief pause from the news reporter, until he looked down at his papers before speaking once more. “And for the final report of the morning, police are still following up with the missing Pokémon from Brighton City Research Lab. Head researcher, Mr. Pom states that he is certain it was the criminal organization referring to themselves as Team Lotus. Although the exact individuals involved could not be identified, the police are hard at work tracking down the Pokéballs associated with the Pokémon. Mr. Pom and his team have installed a tracking serial to each Pokéball and - ”

Cedric pressed the button on his remote, and with a flick, his old and rustic, yet reliable television set turned off. He threw the remote on his bed, before walking towards his desk, flinging two Pokéballs, a snack and a water bottle into his bag that slung around the chair of his desk. “Oh, are you headed out so soon?” A voice spoke as the door to his room creaked. Cedric finished getting his bag ready and slung his arms through the straps to put it on.

“Earlier start means I get to go home early too.” Cedric responded, staring at his older brother who stood by the door. “I’m taking the Pokémon with me too, so I guess you’ll be home by yourself today.” Cedric smiled as he walked past his brother, giving him a little pat on the shoulder. Not waiting for a response, He hurried down the stairs and shot out the door, opening up to the pleasant warmth of the sun’s rays. It was the perfect season in Losmia at the moment, and Cedric intended to take full advantage of it when he was off work, before the rainy season kicked in.

“Hey! Cedric!” A little boy suddenly came running towards him, who he immediately recognized as Benny. Everyone knew Benny as the boy who knows all the latest gossip and rumours around town, and was generally a good source of knowledge whenever you needed to know something. If he didn’t know something, he could most likely find it for you - for a price that is, depending on how well he knew the person. Luckily, Cedric was on good terms with Benny, and that was evident in the way they interacted with one another.

“Hey Benny, what’s up?” Cedric asked, as he began to walk away from his house and proceeded to go towards the town.

“Cedric, can I see your Pokémon?” Benny excitedly asked. “I am trying to do a research project for school, and I need to do something for Water types!” Benny walked alongside Cedric, pulling at his shirt, trying to nudge him into opening his bag.

“For school? I would love to Benny, but I am sort of on my way to work.” Cedric chuckled half-heartedly and scratched his head.

“Oh c’mon Cedric! It’ll only take a minute! I promise!” Benny pleaded, clasping his hands together almost as if he were begging.

“Okay, okay. Only a minute though. You’re lucky It’s still a bit early before work.” Cedric stopped in his tracks, taking off his bag, rummaging around in his backpack. He unzipped a compartment inside and pulled out a small Pokéball. He pressed the button to enlarge it, and gave it a toss in the air, shooting out a beam of light. Benny whipped out his mini notebook and pen form his pocket, and looked in awe as the beam of light took to the form of Cedric’s Marshtomp. The Pokémon stood there, making an odd sound, as it curiously looked around at Cedric and then at Benny.

“Wow! Your Marshtomp is huge!” Benny stared at Marshtomp, scribbling down notes while periodically looking at the Marshtomp. “I imagine it’s because generally Pokémon get larger while in captivity of a trainer, due to their food. And possibly the amount of training they go through if they are going to be battling.” Benny stuck out his tongue, continuing to write down notes.

“Well, I imagine it’s because of the food. Marshtomp doesn’t battle much, to be honest.” Cedric chuckled again, petting his Marshtomp on the head. “How much longer is this going to take?” He asked.

“Pretty much done. I am going to make my water-type project about Marshtomp, so I have almost everything I need. But now I need to see it in action!” Benny exclaimed.

“In action…?” Cedric looked confusingly.

“Yes. Action. As in, a battle! I’m going to record the battle, so I can watch it over and over again and present it in my class!” Benny went to pat Marshtomp on the head, who just growled playfully in return.

“Whoa, hold on Benny, you never mentioned anything about a battle.” Cedric jolted his head in response to hearing Benny’s idea, not amused at the thought of it. “Besides, I don’t have much experience with battling, let alone Marshtomp. I don’t think I’m too comfortable with that idea.” He pressed the button on his Pokéball, and returned Marshtomp before putting it back into his bag.

“What? Seriously? Cedric, why not? I’ll even find an opponent for you, it won’t take long I promise! We can do it right after your work!” Benny pleaded. Cedric nodded, continuing to walk away, and back towards the town to his work. “Cedric! Please! Nobody else in this town has a Marshtomp, I need this to get a good mark for my assignment!” Benny stopped walking, as he began to shout at Cedric who kept walking further and further away, until he was completely out of sight from Benny.

~​

“Here you go, ma’am.” The smell of freshly picked fruit and berries filled the marketplace air, luring in both old and new customers of the like. Cedric tied the top of the bag, and handed it to the elderly lady across the fruit display, who smiled in return before walking away. Despite having worked at the fruit stand for quite a while, the smell of berries was something that never got dull with him, for whatever reason. If it wasn’t for the fact that he had to sell them, he’d probably munch away at them while he worked.

“Cedric! I need you to do something for me.” A voice shouted. Cedric turned to his right and saw his boss, Gordo. The short, older man approached Cedric with a small, brown sack filled with Berries. Although he was bald, something that made him stand out was his gray, almost silver-like scruffy beard. That was usually his distinguishable feature that people recognized him by. “These are for Carol. You know her right? The elderly lady that lives in the small white house, just on the outside of town.” He said, handing Cedric the bag. “She’s sick, so I told her you’d deliver her berries to her. today” Gordo said, pointing at the bag. Cedric nodded, untying his white work apron. “Keep that on, you’re still on the clock. Plus, it’ll look good for me with people seeing how good our customer service is.” The boss laughed, although somewhat sinisterly. He had always been the penny pinching type, so this came no surprise to Cedric that he’d be eventually delivering berries at this point in his job.

He grabbed the bag, and began to walk through the bustling marketplace. Kids playing, people mingling, bartering and other day to day activities filled the market air, which gave Cedric a lot of satisfaction. The sense of community was one of the reasons why he couldn’t think of living anywhere else, and that in itself was an underrated treasure in his opinion.

“The Whispin Post! Get your weekly copy of The Whispin Post!” A man shouted, standing on a wooden crate by the corner of the street. He was waving around the local newspaper, distributing it to people who were walking by. Cedric looked at him, until he locked eyes with him. “You there! Boy!” The man shouted excitedly, and jumped down from the crate to approach Cedric. “Would you like your copy of The Whispin Post? With everything that’s going on, it’s good to arm yourself with knowledge.” Cedric looked at the man and nodded. The man smiled, handing Cedric the paper. He held the bag of berries in one hand, while holding the paper out in front of him with the other.

“I can already guess what’s going to be on the front page.” Cedric laughed half-heartedly, looking at the front page of the newspaper. It showed a blurry picture of the suspects involved in the laboratory incident in Brighton City, who were supposedly Team Lotus according to everyone and the media outlets. "You know, you'd think the laboratory would have better security measures." Cedric said, skimming through the front page.

"Well, I'm sure they did. Maybe these criminals are just smart?" The man responded, as he handed out a few papers to passing townsfolk. " I mean I am sure these aren't regular burglars we are talking about." The man then turned to face Cedric. "But like I said, it doesn't hurt to learn a bit more about what's going on". He smiled, as he began to shout once more, advertising the paper.

2. Schade

Schade No gain, just pain.

Stefan Blue
    Cycling his way downtown, cycling fast.

Cycling my way downtown, cycling fast, going past and i'm early. ♪ Stefan hummed for himself as he was riding his bike out of the small village in order to get his delivery to the customer on time. While he normally disliked being sent on errands like this, he had grown to get quite used to it, as it was easier than being scolded at by Gramps and his Grapploct. "You have to get this delivery out to the customer, boy! Our business trademark of locally harvested goods means nothin unless it's shipped out to the customers directly!" He'd say, while Grapploct would just stand there, arms folded and nod accordingly. It had become somewhat of a habit at this point, even though Stefan would be awake and early long before the stores daily deliveries would require being sent out. Besides, the entire ride wouldn't take him more than 30 minutes, give or take, depending on if he met any hinderances along the way. The radio had said something about Team Lotus being out and about lately, causing Stefan to keep his Pokemon close to him at all times, especially when he was out and about. Gramps would be fine. Lotus grunts had tried taking over the shop before, but had been brutally mauled by Grapploct before beign sent away, causing the team of misfits to leave the store alone. That didn't mean they hadn't tried picking off Stefan when he was on a ride though, as he had had a few encounters. Though Dhelmise's general prescence was often enough to send them packing, unless his Anchor Shot didn't do it first.

The day was a pleasant one, and while it was nearing noon by now, Stefan had already been to the beach outside of the town for his regular morning swims. While he hadn't trekked out too far this time due to his schedule, he had found a few neat items along the beachfront, ranging from pearls to beached wailmers, the beachfront was never boring.

He zoomed down a small hill, oblivious to the hassle it would be getting back up later, as he closed in on his destination: Old Frau DeSnoot. She was a regular customer, living in a quaint one-man apartment by a different beach front further away from where Stefan usually went himself. She was an older woman, likely in her 70's, giving off a more posh and authoritative aura than her modest abode suggested, hinting at some sort of grandiose life before settling near the village. There were many people like Frau DeSnoot in Whispin; People who had left their lives behind to live a smaller, more meaningful life. Most of these people were elderly people, and while nobody really talked about it, it was always sad when a regular stopped ordering, or if you suddenly stopped seeing someone walk the same route they had been going at the same time every day for gods knows how many years. For DeSnoot, however, she used to order in freshly caught fish twice or thrice a week. She seemed to enjoy the company, but her strange Plant Pokemon didn't. Shying away in such a snobby way one could only assume it was used to a lifetime in the spotlight.

As he pulled into the small driveway, he rang the bell on his bike. The bike was an old one. The kind of bike with a basket in front, and a metal plate with his gramps' store logo on it, covering one of the sides on the back wheel. As always, Frau DeSnoot responded from the backyard. "Come on back here, boy.". IT was all too familiar, and while it was nice to be appreciated by the locals the way Stefan wa,s he was beyond bored of the repetetiveness of his life. Like a robot, he unhinged the basket and walked around the house to the back. The back of the house was very very different than the front would suggest; while the front was relatively free of decorations, or anything with a hint of personality, the back was like some sort of strange garden. Flowers of every shape, color and size coiled around each other to create a small forest over the grassy yard stretching out to the cliff over the beach, and as Stefan walked the small path to the back, one of the bigger flowers suddenly rose as a Venusaur stood up from napping in the sun. It looked at Stefan with a wary gaze before Frau DeSnoot emerged from a lounging chair on the generously decorated patio. "Calm down, Venusaur, it's only Stefan." she said, before even making sure it was actually him. "I've been so anxious for todays catch, Stefan. Did you get everything i ordered?" The strikingly tall, lanky woman said as she stood up. She was skinny, almost sickly so, with a nice holiday-esque tan. She was clad in a bikini and a long see-through skirt, wearing a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses, leaving too little to the imagination, much to Stefans agony.

"Yes i did, Frau DeSnoot", he said, putting the basket down on an ornate table in the garden as Venusaur walked up next to him and began sniffing it.

"Oh, please my boy, how many times must i ask you to just call me Magnolia." she said in a warm and kind, yet strict tone.

"As many times as necessary", Stefan said with a dry laugh. He gave her a genuine smile as he unpacked the basket to reveal an assortment of fishes, most of which he caught himself that very morning. Frau DeSnoot was fond of seafood, and often gave him fish-based pastries to go after his deliveries. While he disliked the attention, he secretly loved her cooking.

"Excellent." She said as she looked into the basket, making sure everything was in there. "I have your payment right over here, and i made you a little something to go as well." she said as she gracefully turned around to fetch an envelope and a small paper bag from another table. Yesss! Stefan thought while doing a subtle victorious fist clench, earning a scoff from the Venusaur next to him.

"I know you must be busy, so i made you a few deep-fried fish buns for the road." she said, giving him the bag. Opening it released a heavenly smell, making him grin in anticipation. Quickly regaining his posture, he continued. "Thank you so much, Frau DeSnoot, I'm very much looking forward to these.".

Frau DeSnoot sat down in an ornate chair with some grotesquely patterned pillows. "Oh, no need to be so stiff and serious, boy.". She gave him a warm smile, and Venusaur let out a sound reminiscence of a laugh. "Now, off you go. I'm sure you're very busy today. make sure to say hello to Pepe from me.", she waved him off with a hand gesture and a smile. She was the only one to ever address Gramps with his actual name, something Gramps himself was very.... aware of. It was kind of cute.

Heeding her hints, Stefan thanked her again, before bowing politely to Venusaur, who bowed in return, and went back to his bike. He picked out one of the buns and held onto it in his mouth as he saddled up and went on his way. Before going though, he picked out one of his Lure Balls and called out Corsola.

The Coral Pokemon emerged with a cry. Not a battle-ready roar of champions, but more... She stubbed her toe and is going to cry about it-kinda way. He gently lifted her and placed her in the now empty basket in front of the bike. He knew she enjoyed the bike rides, and while he would love to bring all his pokemon out for an experience like this, a 12'11" Dhelmise was an ill fit for a bicycle basket. He did try to tie a noose around one of Jellicents tentacles once, and while she seemed to enjoy being tagged along the bike like some sort of balloon, it looked weird for the people around him, making Stefan only do it occasionally, in very remote places, alone, where nobody would see. Jellicent was weird that way.

"Hey there girl, you need to try this." Stefan said as he bit off a piece of the bun and gave the other half to Corsola. She quietly nibbled on it for a few seconds before starting vailing like a bride whose family got killed on her wedding day in a tragic elevator-related accident at the hotel mere 20 minutes before the ceremony. This was a cry of happiness, believe it or not. For Corsola, not the bride in the example oh my god. She chomped down on the bun and made a neutrally sounding cry, which is as happy a Galarian Corsola is capable of sounding, in Stefans experience.

"You liked it? It's so good right? We got to make Gramps learn to make these" Stefan said as he kicked off, heading towards that ghastly upward hill he raced down from earlier.

~~~

Spending more time on his way back than he did on the way to Frau DeSnoot, he eventually made it home, where his grandpa was waiting.

"So, son? Did she enjoy the goods?" he asked, looking like a child who just sent a love letter, except the love letter was a fish... Several fish, actually. Ew.

"Yes, Gramps. Frau DeSnoot was delighted by the deliveries and sends her regards. I think her Venusaur is warming up to me as well, it bowed to me today." Stefan said, as surprised by what he said as what he said didn't really make sense out of context. "Oh, and she also gave me these.", he said as he picked out two buns from the bag, and handed them to Gramps. Gramps' eyes lit up like he just witnessed a christmas miracle, and he tasted them gently before chomping down on the one, while fiddling around for his notepad and a pen. Huh, he was invested in learning to make these after all..

"Are there any other deliveries set for today?" Stefan asked carefully. If he sounded too eager, Gramps would just haul him in for some other duty, thinking he was finally accepting his lifestyle.

"No, no.. Son you did good today, i'll take it from here, you go out and have fun" Gramps said, as if Stefan was 12 years old. "Oh yay" Stefan said in a deadpan voice, giving Gramps a smirk. Somewhere outside, Corsola started crying.

So.. What does one do when your life purpose is put on hold for the rest of the day? Well that's an easy answer. Throwing off his apron in his room, Stefan jumped out of his pants to reveal his jammers underneath. He grabbed his track top as he raced out of his window. Yup. He often took the backdoor out, just in case Gramps would change his mind and ask him to stay. That meant a small jump from the third floor, landing on the roof of the next-door building, which then led a few meters over to where he could safely descend onto a big trashbin, and safely land on the ground. Corsola was following him, staying silent until they wereo n the ground, where she started humming something. Walking over to the street corner, he grabbed his other bike, which he kept partially hidden behind a Gardevoir cardboard cutout standing in a side alley to a comic book store.

His plan was simple: Go to the towns market and pick up some fresh fruit, get the newspaper to catch up on the daily happenings, and then bike down to the beach to continue to explore the trench he had discovered last week. Whispin was a very local town, so getting from A to B rarely took more than 5 to 10 minutes, and he found himself in the town square in no time at all.

The town square was bustling with life, from street vendors to street artists, to pokemon pretending to be human. (Looking at you, Dahlia's Jynx, with your weird creepy victorian-style hat and purse)

“The Whispin Post! Get your weekly copy of The Whispin Post!” a man on a woodden crate shouted as he was handing out newspapers. Ah, the local lovely sens of community. Every time Stefan saw this man, he yearned even more for the internet. Stefan held Corsola in his arms, and walked over t the man, only for him to randomly point out some other guy and running towards him, leaving his jar of cash unattended. A safe business practice if Stefan ever knew one. The poor hoodwinked man, who Stefan vaguelly knew as Cedric, accepted the newspaper. Stefan had delivered to Cedrics family before, and knew the general layout of his familiar situation. That being said, he by no means knew the guy, even though they were aproximately the same age.

LEtting the two finish their conversation, Stefan joined the frey. "I'd like a newspaper too, please." he told the salesman, who looked at him, first in suspicion, then in joy. "Ah, Stefan! Here you go!" he said, handing him a newspaper. It seemed he was about to say something, but Stefan had already turned away, positioning himself behind Cedric. While the salesman tried making contact, it was difficult hearing him over Corsolas screams of agony.

"Hmm. Team Lotus, eh." Stefan said as he skimmed the paper. He did notice that the article was written by Jackie Silver, who he knew well-ish. While he had met the woman maybe twice ever, she had written a good review on Gramps store, which brought in a healthy amount of customers on the daily. As such, Gramps was always certain to remind Stefan that, if he ever met Jackie, he would be polite, and let her know how grateful they both were for her kind review. This is the one thing Stefan and Gramps agreed on.

Finishing Jackie's article, he turned to face Cedric, who was still there for some reason. "Catch a Dhelmise. Team Lotus hates those." he said in a deadpan voice. Corsola started a crying contest with a toddler some feet away.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  3. Skillfulness

Skillfulness Well-Known Member

Sohkee “Key” Anala
    Vanessa's Bakery

Sohkee hustled from the back to the front, carrying heavily loaded trays of baked goods. People in the kitchen shouted to each other about ingredients they needed and what dishes needed cleaning while the front was busy with patrons and the workers running the register or wiping down tables. Though they were mainly a bakery where people bought their goods and left, they also served some drinks and had seating for those who enjoyed simply sitting in the store. On slower days, Sohkee likes to chit-chat with the regulars, but today was no such day. They had lots of business this mid-morning and no time for casual conversation.

“Hey Key!” She jerked to a halt when her name was called and saw her friend Shelby waving enthusiastically. She sighed, and held up a finger to have her wait a minute. Putting the tray down, she quickly sorted the pastries into their proper places. Then she pulled grandma aside and said she’d be taking a quick break to wipe down tables.

“Alright Shelby, what’s up? You feeling any better?” Sohkee knew she had been sick the past few days, her boyfriend taking care of her.

“Oh much better, but that’s not important. Have you read the news lately?” Shelby excitedly tapped her hands on the table where she had a newspaper.

Sohkee raised an eyebrow and shook her head. “Can’t say I have, but I presume I already know what it’s about?”

Yes, the Lotus people broke into the lab, which means we are getting extra loaded down with work,” she said and let out a short laugh. “I mean, you should’ve seen it. Boss was practically fuming when he came in the other day.” Shelby worked with a security agency who in fact sold products to the Brighton Lab, target of the latest Team Lotus thievery according to the news article.

“I see,” Key said after skimming through the written piece. “That’s unfortunate for the lab, and technically for your company, but if it makes your boss angry…”

“Exactly. Oh Key, I am filled with life for every day that man is even slightly inconvenienced.” Key rolled her eyes. “What? Is it wrong to find joy in other people’s suffering.”

“Eh, depends on the person. Your boss seems like a jerk, so I guess it’s ok, but I’m not one to judge. Anyway, that’s great but I really do need to get back to work. I’ll text you later?”

“Sure enough, take it easy!” Shelby called after her as Sohkee hurried back to the kitchen. Though she’d only heard whispers of the group, it already had her feeling somewhat anxious. She had no reason to be, but hearing some group was stealing Pokemon reminded her of the Team Rocket group in Johto. Though she never encountered them, there was always the looming fear that someone could come after her Pokemon and she was not ok with that. She glanced at Quilby who was currently napping in the firepit. She smiled and tossed a piece of spare bread towards her partner before heading back to work, he would find it when he woke up.

4. InnerFlame

InnerFlame Fire and Ice Combo

Beau Belrose
    Out and About

It was a bright and sunny morning in Whispin Town. Beau had only been living in the town a little over a week, but he found the place quite quaint and calming. Everyone seemed quite friendly even to a newcomer like himself. They seem very interested in him due to him not being a face they recognized. The curly-haired blond relish in the attention he received from the townspeople. Strolling through a slightly bustling area with his little Ciel the Espurr in his arms and Sebastian the Indeedee walking beside him, he carefreely threw a friendly smile and waved to people he passed.

Eventually, he arrived at a berry stand on his walking route. The younger man who was worked there, Cedric, appeared to be out at the moment as the older bearded owner came out to service him. The tall man made some small talk and picked out some berries, while Sebastian quietly scanned his surroundings. Unlike his carefree master, the pokemon was alert.

After probably holding up the berry stand owner for too long, he was off once again. Beau was still getting used to the homely town. Its atmosphere was different in comparison to the more luxurious Lumiose City. It didn't have tons after large buildings and lights, but the people here were friendlier. The blond reached his next destination, Vanessa's Bakery. The pastries here were delicious. It was considerably busy at this time which was great for him. While he was waiting in line, he used this time to chat with the older lady in front of him. The woman was very flattered and praised him as a very charming young man. Reaching the front, he glanced around behind the display case for a moment. Beau spotted what he was looking for.

"Bonjour, Mademoiselle Sohkee," Beau greeted the bakery girl with a wide smile. Having made a few trips to this bakery he had become somewhat acquainted with the shorter girl. She appeared busy so he left it was just a greeting. The man didn't want to disrupt her work. Giving the purple pokemon he was holding a pat on the head, he pointed his face towards the pastries. "Would you like anything Ciel, Sebastian?"

Silently the Espurr scanned the displayed wide-eyed before his stare settled on the far corner of the room. After letting out a disapproving purr, the little pokemon didn't make not a single sound or movement. Beau just smiles as he turned his head down to the Indeedee who stood straight pointed at some croissants in the display. With that, a pair of heterochromia eyes stared right at the male employee at the register.

"I'll take two Berry Danishes, a croissant and a Roserade Tea," Beau order with a brilliant smile and charming expression. The guy at the getting down the order was blushing a bit at the charismatic young man wearing a violet crop top tank that showed and well-built arms and abdomen.

With his purchase goods in hand, the wavy blond-haired man found a table in the bakery. Ciel sat on his lap with a berry in paws while Sebastion stood nearby waiting patiently. Once he received the bread, the Indeedee took the time to examine it. Staring at it for quite a while before splitting the croissant in half to taking a bite of it. Beau happily enjoyed the atmosphere of the busy foodery as he slowly sipped his tea and ate the pastry.

5. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy type Trainer

Stella Gold
    Vanessa's Bakery

Stella left her mansion relatively early this morning. As per usual, her parents weren't home, but that was normal. They were busy with their work. Stella strolled through the small town riding on top of Fantasia, her Galarian Rapidash. Regina, her Bounsweet, sat on her shoulder looking cute. She enjoyed riding on top of her Pokemon. It was the best way to travel, besides being chauffeured in a luxurious car. It was also a nice way to show off the rare Galarian Rapidash she had.

Even through she was born here, Stella was honestly glad she would soon be leaving this town. She preferred bigger, more glamorous cities. Where they actually had fun things to do, and way more boutiques to purchase the latest designer fashions. Stella had to do most of her shopping online more often than not. The farmers market here was nice but... her father was the owner of the largest grocery chain in this region, was it really necessary? For Xerneas sake, there was a man selling newspapers. Newspapers! In a day and age where people have smartphones, and the entire internet in their pocket.

She eventually made her way to Vanessa's bakery. It was one of the places she enjoyed visiting. They did have good pastries there... Even if there wasn't much to compare it to in this small town...

When she got there, she returned Fantasia to her Pokeball, and walked inside. Then she looked at her phone and read the news while waiting in line for her turn. She read the latest news, and saw something about some incident involving the laboratory in Brighton City, and a Criminal Organization called Team Lotus. She skimmed through it quickly before moving on to the next article.

Eventually, it was her turn to order. She looked up from her phone. "Yes, I'll have two berry danishes, and a cup of hot chocolate please." After receiving her purchases, she handed one of the berry danishes to Regina, then looked around to find some place to sit. She was shocked to see a familiar face inside the bakery. She immediately ran up to his table to greet him. "Oh my gosh, I know you! You're Beau Belrose. I've seen your face in every magazine! Hello, my name is Stella Gold." She pulled up a chair, and sat at his table. She knew a lot of wealthy people courtesy of her father, but she never had the opportunity to meet a celebrity before. This was the opportunity of a lifetime! "You're a supermodel. You could be walking the runways in Lumiose City right now. What brings a celebrity like you to a backwater town like this?"

Regina, now sitting on Stella's lap, happily gobbled up the snack her trainer had given her.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020