1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Lost at the League! (766)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Gillachu

Gillachu Banned

Oh joy, Axew's wandering episode where the Unova League got put on hold. What a sad way to waste precious League time...

2. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

Aww I wish we had seen more of Ash battling here, but Axew getting lost was interesting at least. Oshawott eating the apples and angering Garbodor was fun, plus I liked seeing Virgil help out during that. ^^

3. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

The fact that we saw only a few seconds of Zuruggu versus Darumakka was pitiful. Zuruggu deserved a more fleshed-out battle. I felt sad for Kotetsu since his tent kept collapsing, and as for Kibago getting lost, I thought his misadventure was a waste of time. Mijumaru was comical, though.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  4. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Lol, it's kind of fun see all those little Pokemon out. Oshawott is really funny too, as it's his fault for eating all those apples, but I kind of felt bad for him. Oh yeah, Virgil really helped out: finding Axew and using a Soothe Bell to calm down Garbodor.

5. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

Unpopular opinion coming: I enjoy fillers. Or at least I prefer enjoyable fillers to boring non-filler episodes. I also like Axew. He was adorable in this episode, so were all those Trubbish. So I liked this episode.

6. roguedr4g0nite

roguedr4g0nite WishiWashi Trainer

What I loved about this episode was that Emolga got annoyed at Oshawott's gluttony with apples as if to say "hey that's usually my role" XD

7. ZilverLox

ZilverLox Banned

What the heck was this? Why couldn't they do a Grand Festival on us and have Iris's Axew getting lost as a subplot while Ash Vs Whoever was the main plot? Axew sorry, you're going on my hate list. We didn't need an entire episode about Axew getting lost again, why didn't Iris notice her Pokemon wasn't with her? Her hair that big of a mess she can't tell her Pokemon is even missing?

8. This. The league wasn't the right time for this. The episode wasn't even entertaining.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  9. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

I think few would deny that Axew's misadventure was entertaining, it's just that it didn't need to happen during the Unova League.

10. Leonhart

Emonga's little spat with Mijumaru was funny, and I shared Emonga's annoyance with Mijumaru since his hunger and selfishness was what caused trouble with Dustdasu.

11. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

This episode is good all round, a nice distraction from how badly the league is being handled. Loved Oshawott's face when everyone found out he had eaten Trubbish's apples and Pikachu's reaction was also priceless too.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  12. Leonhart

Mijumaru deserved a harsher scolding for what he did here from my point of view. This wasn't even the first time he'd done something ridiculous and caused a messy situation.