• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost at the League! (766)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Axew Gets Lost!

The Unova League has reached a middle point with the qualifiers over and as such, it's time for a short break but as Ash & Co. return to the dorms, they soon learn that Axew has disappeared. While looking for Axew, Oshawott inadvertantly eats food meant for Trubbish and Garbodor, angering those Pokémon. It's up to Pikachu and Ash to try and calm the situation while looking for Axew. Will they be able to find Axew before the finals of the Unova League begin?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Episode starts off with Scraggy battling a Darumka.

Hi Jump Kick, Leer and then Headbutt.

KKS-Lapras

Heck yeah, I'm able to watch it live again! Ash wins with Scraggy.

playerking

Sawk battled a Gurdurr.

Ferrothorn battle an Amoongus

Glaceon battled a Reuniclus, or a Duosion.

Scraggy vs darumka? how is that a league battle?

Because it is.

Can't believe Scraggy wiped the floor with a Pokemon in the league.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Episode starts off with a battle of Ash versus a randomer. Scraggy VS Darmanitan, Scraggy wins.

Montage of other wins. Stephan's Sawk defeats Gurdurr, Kotetsu's Forretress defeats an Amoonguss and Virgil's Glaceon defeats a Reuniclus

Rounds get set up and Ash learns he is against Stephan.

Oh good, I don't have to do it this week :p

KKS-Lapras

Something I just noticed in the opening, is there a Larvitar running at the front of the pack of Pokemon in that one early scene?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
This was referred to as the second round, so apparently they're counting the preliminaries as round 1 after all.

playerking

Yep, the next round matches are up.

Iris and Cilan are walking and talking.

Bianca is behind her and realises something and freaks out.

Ash and Stephan are pumped for their battle.

Kotetsu and Riolu pose and then fireworks are shown.

He and Riolu run off.

KKS-Lapras

Larvitar was always there yeah.

I hadn't noticed, I wonder why that never caused a frenzy in the speculation forums. So Bell just ran off, and now Kibago is looking up at the balloon, oh boy, trouble starting in "show off paradise".

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Belle, Iris and Dent are hanging out together.

Satoshi is with Kotetsu and Kenyan.

I hadn't noticed, I wonder why that never caused a frenzy in the speculation forums. So Bell just ran off, and now Kibago is looking up at the balloon, oh boy, trouble starting in "show off paradise".

Some people actually predicted it.

playerking

Pikachu notices that Axew is missing.

He chases a red balloon, or is it an Air Balloon?

He realises that he is lost.

KKS-Lapras

Pikachu alerting everyone of Axew's disappearance.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
OH the fat kid that I said is the only one that doesn't look that bland is actually appearing here lol.

He seems to have a lot of supporters, the fat man and woman must be their parent and the woman just took Axew.