• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost at the League! (766)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Garbodor carrying balloons is somehow adorable

KKS-Lapras

Iris wrecked poor Kotetsu's tent, that guy never catches a break. Reunited friends, and let the battle of the trash Pokemon begin.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The Garbodor and Trubbish find the other Pokemon.

The lady who gave the apples explained what happened.

The groups Pokemon are cornered by Garbodor and the Trubbish.

KKS-Lapras

Poor Pikachu probably has flashbacks to his last encounter/battle with a Garbordor.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Lol at Axew holding to Scraggy because hes scared.

Haha Oshawot realizes its his fault, everyone is mad at him and he apologizes.

The trashbags didnt acccept it now they deserve a beating. Oshawott was able to fend off a Gunk Soht nice.

What? Psichic shouldn't work on Oshawott, Virgil saves the day to hype him more.

playerking

Flashback to the the sad Trubbish finding out.

Oshawott is the guilty one and Emolga gives Oshawott a look.

Garbodor uses Gunk Shot on Pikachu and another attack sends him flying.

The others rush over to Oshawott.

Garbodor attacks again and the Pokemon fly off the cliff.

Virgil's Espeon saves them.

KKS-Lapras

Axew stood behind Scraggy for protection, so cute. Uh oh, Oshawatt realizes he's the cause of the trouble.

Espeon to the rescue. Why didn't they use Espeon instead of Umbreon during the break puzzle thing? Oh never mind, there's Umbreon now. Sooth Bell!!! See Ash, you have one of those to, that you won, and never bothered to use.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Wow, this episode is FILLED with Pokemon! :D There's a lazy Stoutland! Who's a lazy Stoutland!! And a Swoobat! :p

Actually quite a nice episode in that way.. Pikachu, Scraggy, Oshawott and Emolga form a cute combo. But this is reaching the part where we should expect something to happen, akin a new move or something...

D'awwww... PPoor Trubbish! :(

Lots of scenes of the other competitors.. Here's Kotetsu again, and his tent gets smashed by Iris..

By the way Dephender, I missed the the first few shots, is it true that the person Ash faced in this episode is not the same as the matchup shown in the previous episode? That would 100% confirm that there were two CotD battles as well.

Oh boy, Poison-Squad vs. Cute-Squad coming up...

Bianca and Virgil on the prowl!... Ooow.. Oshawott is getting scolded by the fruitstand owner..

I missed part of what would've been a battle.. Garbodor used a move.. Oh boy... Oshawott is found out as the culprit.. Here comes Gunk Shot... and Mud Bombs...

Ahh.. And here come our friends... But Garbodor shoots them away!! Crap.. Here's Virgil with Espeon..

Just when it became interesting..

playerking

Oshawott tries to say sorry.

Garbodor uses another Gunk Shot.

Umbreon comes out and uses a Shadow Ball to stop it.

Virgil uses a Soothe Bell to calm the Trubbish and Garbodor.

Cilan refers to Virgil and his rescue work.

The group gives the Pokemon some more apples.

Cilan talks to a Trubbish.

Fireworks at night start.

Kotetsu and Riolu watch from their tent.

Last edited:

KKS-Lapras

The crazy party hat bunch again, what is with those people?

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Wow, i was predicting this would be the worst episode in best wishes, it ended up being the best.. by a long shot to

The scenery in this episode won me over.

playerking

Stephan sees the fireworks from inside a building.

Iris hugs Axew as they watch the fireworks.

Ash transfers a Pokemon.

Dino, Riko, Marufuji, Antonio and that kid with the fans are standing around.

Stephan sends out Liepard.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The crazy party hat bunch again, what is with those people?

Like I said the fat kid is a league participant, thats his supporting group/family.

See the kid is there, Dino is still there also.

Woow Liepard is the first one out for Kenyan, lets see what Satoshi uses.

What the heck they have Dino with his back to us? is he goiing to be a bigshot in the league? damn I'm excited for next week

The episode really surprised me, I laugh a lot of times during it, it was great, it hyped Virgil a little more, showed the fat kid migth be a thread, had funny stuff with most rivals, everyone got to do something it was really fun.

Last edited:

WingBlast

Poke-holic
Just when the eppi got interesting...Virgil had to come >> we get it,writers! Virgil will beat Satoshi with his awesome pokemons and his soothe bell >>