• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost at the League! (766)

KKS-Lapras

Ash vs Stephan and his Liepard is the ending cliff hanger.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Haha.. Looks like Belle is cheating on Stephan with Virigl...

Talking about our blue-eyed soul.. He's just got a shot.. Poor lad is left out of so much due to Virgil and Kotetsu ursurping him...

Anyway, if I'm correct...

128 Preliminaries: Ash vs. Trip - Pikachu vs. Serperior
64 Round 1: Between episodes
32 Round 2: First few matchups offscreen - Scraggy vs. Darumaka.
16 Round 3: Ash vs. Stephan - Liepard vs. ???
8 Round 4: Ash vs. Kotetsu
4 Round 5: Ash vs. Virgil

Oooow... Notably, the end still, has pretty much ALL of the previous CotD's on them.. I guess they're in the Top16 as well... Well, maybde the Reuniclus trainer is absent.. It was quite a groupshot..

By the way, I had a dream that N is disguised as somebody else during this league and beats Ash and then reveals himself.. How stupid does that sound...

Last edited:

WingBlast

Poke-holic
Mada mada suzuku!!!! grrrrrr an other week of waiting!!!

KKS-Lapras

I had a dream that N is disguised as somebody else during this league and beats Ash and then reveals himself.. How stupid does that sound...

I had a similar thought/idea, not dream. It wouldn't surprise me.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
So this episode was to show off Virgil's abilities as a trainer, I thought it wuld focus on one of the rivals.

Also there were so much Virgil/Bel moments.

LOOKS LIKE CHARIZARD RETURNS! COLRESS, GHETSIS, ARE CONFIRMED AND BW2 PLASMA AGENTS!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Just when the eppi got interesting...Virgil had to come >> we get it,writers! Virgil will beat Satoshi with his awesome pokemons and his soothe bell >>

He has to be hyped as strong, don't you see people talking crap about him in the forum all the time saying he is weak because he only has Eevess.

HOLY SHIET CHARIZARD CONFIRMED!!!.

**** TR is back to being idiots with their stupid baloon...

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The ending image?

[IMG139]http://hayabusa2.tv2ch.com/jlab-dat/s/dat1354789399154.jpg[/IMG139]

And Oshawott stuffed.

[IMG139]http://live2.ch/jlab-tv/2/k/s/tv1354788800910.jpg[/IMG139]

There was image of a cute Eevee(I think it's cute) on Virgil's shoulder, but it got taken down.

Here it is.

[IMG139]http://live2.ch/jlab-tv/2/k/s/tv1354788601867.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Funny thing about this episode is that Ash had with him 2 Soothe Bells during the course of Sinnoh (don't know whether he has them now though) but he never used them to calm a single rampaging pokemon (and he faced quite a lot as well in Sinnoh), like Virgil did in this episode.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
By the way Dephender, I missed the the first few shots, is it true that the person Ash faced in this episode is not the same as the matchup shown in the previous episode? That would 100% confirm that there were two CotD battles as well.

As I mentioned earlier, the match Satoshi won this episode was his Round 2 match. His Round 1 match happened between episodes, all we know about it is who he fought, as his opponent's face shot was shown last episode (that's why I got it wrong initially - the episode started with Satoshi winning a match and the referee saying it was the second round. Them skipping the first round match entirely didn't occur to me until they showed the match-ups for round 3, showing there were only 16 trainers left).

In short, Satoshi has currently won 3 matches; the Preliminaries, Round 1 and Round 2, and is currently in the top 16.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Psychic worked on Scraggy...they still don't take advantages and disadvantages into consideration.They threw those down the toilet so that they don't have to complicate the pkmn's movepools...how lame>.>

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Psychic worked on Scraggy...they still don't take advantages and disadvantages into consideration.They threw those down the toilet so that they don't have to complicate the pkmn's movepools...how lame>.>

I think the reason Psychic worked on Scraggy was because at that moment it was working as an support move and not as an damaging move. Also unlike the others, Scraggy didn't show any reaction to the effects of Psychic. It was like it didn't affect him at all.

BlueDragonfangirl

Doesn't sound like that good of an episode to me. The way they are playing it, sounds like this Virgil guy is the one to beat Ash or they wouldn't being doing this much with the guy.
Why do they keep knocking poor Ash in the water? Fan service?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Doesn't sound like that good of an episode to me. The way they are playing it, sounds like this Virgil guy is the one to beat Ash or they wouldn't being doing this much with the guy.
Why do they keep knocking poor Ash in the water? Fan service?

Seriously what the episode before talking(I know you probably won't), I wasn't expecting much either but I passed a good part of the episode laughing, so even though I wouldn't like this in the middle of the league the episode was fun and I can't hate on something like that...

No its called a gag, same thing he had with Jun back in DP.

I mentioned that also but seriously don't make a big deal out of it, it was for plot convinience, they won't have him take a psichich attack in an actual battle for sure, we see type advatange in effect in almost every battle yeah they don't take that into consideration...

----------------------------------------------

Its freaking frustrating to read you people post, we know you won't like the episode, they can do anything with it, you won't like it we know it, so why come and once again say you dont like something when we know you won't give it a chance, we come into an episod thread we see people names and we already know the opinion will be ALWAYS the same.

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

Seriously what the episode before talking(I know you probably won't), I wasn't expecting much either but I passed a good part of the episode laughing, so even though I wouldn't like this in the middle of the league the episode was fun and I can't hate on something like that...

No its called a gag, same thing he had with Jun back in DP.

I mentioned that also but seriously don't make a big deal out of it, it was for plot convinience, they won't have him take a psichich attack in an actual battle for sure, we see type advatange in effect in almost every battle yeah they don't take that into consideration...

----------------------------------------------

Its freaking frustrating to read you people post, we know you won't like the episode, they can do anything with it, you won't like it we know it, so why come and once again say you dont like something when we know you won't give it a chance, we come into an episod thread we see people names and we already know the opinion will be ALWAYS the same.

I wasn't acting like my opinion was a fact cool it, I just think it doesn't sound good even if its not meant to be taken seriously. Its just some thing to show interactions between rivals over Axew being lost its just so. Well whatever, its great to see some didn't think it was horrible as they thought guess I'll have to wait and actually see it before saying any thing.