• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost at the League! (766)

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Well that was a halfhour of my life I'll never get back. What a -beeping- waste of time! Oh how I dislike this league!

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I think this episode was great and it was not irrelevant to the League. It is episodes like these that make the League look real for me. But yes they shouldn't have sacrificed round 2 and 3 for this though. I loved the interactions and whoa I could see shipping fans throw a Bianca X Virgil over there. The writers gave the vibe at least.

One of the better written episodes, and deserves a good rating than some who think it should get 3 just because its a filler. People don't be silly. The episode deserves to exist. If anything you should blame on some other Kibago episode to eat up the second round, not this one.

Next episode seems interesting.

No one is saying the episode shouldn't exist, but Axew could ha ve gotten lost at the satrt of the league tornament and they could have done something else in this episode if they wanted to. That's all most is trying to get across.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Ah....I hated this episode >:/

This was not the place to do it, not during the league anyway. Oh and spoilers

Only 3 episode left guys...one less then any other league. Bet you can guess Ash's placement now

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Cute episode, but during a league? Eh. At least there was some decent humor to go around. I lol'd when Cilan reacted to Iris telling him off from doing his "It's Detective Time!".

I liked also seeing the top 16 in cameos and at the end. Mostly because they're COTD's or character's we've actually seen before in BW. Katherine was cool to see in that super shot at the end; since she's voiced by somebody who was in a 4Kids show I like. Dino looked intense at the end with his back turned.

Sigh. Just can't believe we missed a whole round (Round 1; 2-on-2) and we see the very end of Round 2, then go to Round 3 already. I'm betting that that writers' are tired of this League already.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
I nice change of pace for the league, an interval as it were and it was quite funny as a whole. I especially liked the comedy moments from Bianca, the fan club and Cameron's tent. However, I cannot forget Oshawott and his hap-hazard antics :).

On to the next one!

Haunter ゴースト

Only 3 episode left guys...one less then any other league. Bet you can guess Ash's placement now

Actually, the League was two episodes less than any other which is even worse! Such a shame, it really is. The writers had no reason to make it shorter, especially with the amazing amount of fillers coming up.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I loved this episode. It was hilarious to see Axew being dragged around town with the party.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Did anyone else feel wierded out by the Russid fan club?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
@AuraChannelerChris - Yeah, I'd totally love to see SOME interaction between Ash and a COTD like Katharine again. It's stunning to see she's made it to the league, and the Top 16 no less. I nearly forgot that she was collecting badges.

Yeah, that's actually what I like about this league; we see trainers competing who have appeared in fillers or tournaments. The con is that there's barely any interaction.

I was actually betting that Russet was going to be a rich snotty kid, but he looks pretty modest and humble.

Vipsoccermaster

Funny episode. Axew getting lost just because he got distracted by a balloon. And then Oshawott got into trouble for eating the apples that were for the Trubbish. Oshawott needs to learn some manners.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
da hell? stephan has a leopard!, that shocked me, it was a fine filler and wow! i cant believe it!, Dino, Emanuel, Antonio, Manning, and Kathrine ! I REMEMBER ALL THEM! i noticed kathrine in the previous epsiode where she was outside the pokemon center with her minncino , and i lovedd that part were Camerons tent kept getting messed up lololol

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
So this episode is pretty funny! Yay, Scraggy got a league battle and defeated a Darumaka!

It looks like Ash is up against Stephan next, with a friendly rivalry I guess. So Axew gets lost... Again although it didn't help with a celebrating crowd running around in their way. It had a lot of funny things going on like; Cameron's tent falling apart 'cause of others. XD

Haha, its kind of fun see all those little Pokemon out. So Oshawott is really funny too, as its his fault for eating all those apples but I kind of felt bad for him. Oh yeah, Virgil really helped out; finding Axew and using a Soothe Bell to calm down Garbodor and Trubbish. Ooh, I really like seeing those fireworks! :O

Up next is Ash vs Stephan, I can't wait for it! So this episode is funny and for filler like, I thought its a cool idea to explore the league!

Joltik-Kid

Actually, the League was two episodes less than any other which is even worse! Such a shame, it really is. The writers had no reason to make it shorter, especially with the amazing amount of fillers coming up.
Huh, wonder why I thought it was seven...eh, whatever, either way it was the shortest league ever. It had it's niches, but overall it's only memorable for being a pretty lackluster league.

On another note...
I'm not saying this was a bad episode, but I'm shocked a number of you felt this deserved to be placed dead center in the league :p

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Huh, wonder why I thought it was seven...eh, whatever, either way it was the shortest league ever. It had it's niches, but overall it's only memorable for being a pretty lackluster league.

On another note...
I'm not saying this was a bad episode, but I'm shocked a number of you felt this deserved to be placed dead center in the league :p

Well, to be fair the Kanto League had almost 3 filler like episodes if it wasn't for plot or Team Rocket and were placed around pretty randomly..

Also, not really a spoiler but usually the first episodes of the league only get like an introduction to the league and/or the league rival introduction; so pretty much like Virgil's introduction episode, only thing is, it wasn't part of the league arc. :c

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Well, to be fair the Kanto League had almost 3 filler like episodes if it wasn't for plot or Team Rocket and were placed around pretty randomly..

That's because it was the first league that ever took place on the show. Of course there was going to be more fillers because there were a lot of crappy things done in the OS saga then people seem to keep forgetting.

p96822

Evolve me please
That's because it was the first league that ever took place on the show. Of course there was going to be more fillers because there were a lot of crappy things done in the OS saga then people seem to keep forgetting.

But we can still criticize it and this was only one filler

Joltik-Kid

Not to mention only one match was skipped, but Ash only got Top 16 in that League...here, it was pointless to skip that first round and pretty much the second

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Originally, I thought this episode was gonna be horrible. Against my better judgment, I decided to give it a watch and I regret it. The cliche idea of an animal (in this case, a pokemon) spending a day away from its trainer is half an hour I will never get back.