• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost at the League! (766)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Aww I wish we had seen more of Ash battling here, but Axew getting lost was interesting at least. Oshawott eating the apples and angering Garbodor was fun, plus I liked seeing Virgil help out during that. ^^

Leonhart

Imagineer
The fact that we saw only a few seconds of Zuruggu versus Darumakka was pitiful. Zuruggu deserved a more fleshed-out battle. I felt sad for Kotetsu since his tent kept collapsing, and as for Kibago getting lost, I thought his misadventure was a waste of time. Mijumaru was comical, though.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Lol, it's kind of fun see all those little Pokemon out. Oshawott is really funny too, as it's his fault for eating all those apples, but I kind of felt bad for him. Oh yeah, Virgil really helped out: finding Axew and using a Soothe Bell to calm down Garbodor.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Unpopular opinion coming: I enjoy fillers. Or at least I prefer enjoyable fillers to boring non-filler episodes. I also like Axew. He was adorable in this episode, so were all those Trubbish. So I liked this episode.

roguedr4g0nite

WishiWashi Trainer
What I loved about this episode was that Emolga got annoyed at Oshawott's gluttony with apples as if to say "hey that's usually my role" XD

ZilverLox

Banned
What the heck was this? Why couldn't they do a Grand Festival on us and have Iris's Axew getting lost as a subplot while Ash Vs Whoever was the main plot? Axew sorry, you're going on my hate list. We didn't need an entire episode about Axew getting lost again, why didn't Iris notice her Pokemon wasn't with her? Her hair that big of a mess she can't tell her Pokemon is even missing?

What the heck was this? Why couldn't they do a Grand Festival on us and have Iris's Axew getting lost as a subplot while Ash Vs Whoever was the main plot? Axew sorry, you're going on my hate list. We didn't need an entire episode about Axew getting lost again, why didn't Iris notice her Pokemon wasn't with her? Her hair that big of a mess she can't tell her Pokemon is even missing?

This. The league wasn't the right time for this. The episode wasn't even entertaining.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Unpopular opinion coming: I enjoy fillers. Or at least I prefer enjoyable fillers to boring non-filler episodes. I also like Axew. He was adorable in this episode, so were all those Trubbish. So I liked this episode.

I think few would deny that Axew's misadventure was entertaining, it's just that it didn't need to happen during the Unova League.

Leonhart

Imagineer
What I loved about this episode was that Emolga got annoyed at Oshawott's gluttony with apples as if to say "hey that's usually my role" XD

Emonga's little spat with Mijumaru was funny, and I shared Emonga's annoyance with Mijumaru since his hunger and selfishness was what caused trouble with Dustdasu.

Daizy

I call you honey
This episode is good all round, a nice distraction from how badly the league is being handled. Loved Oshawott's face when everyone found out he had eaten Trubbish's apples and Pikachu's reaction was also priceless too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Mijumaru deserved a harsher scolding for what he did here from my point of view. This wasn't even the first time he'd done something ridiculous and caused a messy situation.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I'm truly not sure which was worse, them incorporating a filler into a league or the Chloe's episode being in the middle of the Masters Eight tournament.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
The very thing she said she didn't wanna be at the start of the series?

Wow...
“I don’t know why people expect me to do what my dad does just because he’s my father”

So the conclusion was to do it because Ash and Goh did? Never mind Eevee tied no part in it and just decided it should stay an Eevee which is a shocker.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
“I don’t know why people expect me to do what my dad does just because he’s my father”

So the conclusion was to do it because Ash and Goh did? Never mind Eevee tied no part in it and just decided it should stay an Eevee which is a shocker.
I legit believe that thing was supposed to be a G-Max Eevee but it was scrapped for whatever reason

So now we're just going to forever be left hanging on why she can't evolve even tho Chloe found her goal