• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost at the Stamp Rally! (712)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The Musical Hall scene was wonderful, but it felt too short for such a big place.

I agree with that cuz even tho Musicals are a side quest in the games, they were still a new concept and I was expecting more focus on them here. I know that time was limited here, but I'd rather have seen more of the Musical than the Axew plot. :[

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
You'd think that since Musicals were the 5th Gen's version of Contests, we would've gotten more scenes for that. Was Axew really more integral than the Musicals? :/

Shayuin

Banned
You'd think that since Musicals were the 5th Gen's version of Contests, we would've gotten more scenes for that. Was Axew really more integral than the Musicals? :/

The girl's Axew getting lost was annoying, but did we need to see more of the Musicals when they seemed so boring?

Leonhart

Imagineer
The fact that we saw a lost Kibago in Raimon City here was ironic since this one belonged to someone else, not simply Iris again.

Last edited:
I thought that this was an okay episode. I would have enjoyed it more if the battle was the main focus of the episode, and didn't just take up the last ten minutes. I think that the missing Axew subplot took up way too much time. It was pretty predictable with both sides constantly missing each other and neither the female Axew or its trainer were interesting.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I wish we had seen more of Satoshi's Battle Subway visit than just his match against Kudari and Nobori. A whole episode dedicated to this facility would've been better than watching a Kibago subplot.

Scorbunnie

I liked how we got to see some more of Nimbasa City and the battle against the Subway Masters was nice but what would have made it better was seeing Ash compete in the battle train challenge by himself with no help from Cilan.

Cilan: I like trains.
Oshawott's a huge Broadway fan.