• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost at the Stamp Rally! (712)

PokeMaster366

I felt bad for Dento the most out of this episode, got left behind like that and was all sad, poor poor guy. Well, at least Ash/Iris had some cute moments while he was gone, thank you writers for thinking of Negaishippers. I thought the Pokemon Musicals contest was a random add on to the episode, whatever it was a cute scene. While, this episode adding nothing to the plot some of the bits were enjoyable.

Hmm. I wonder how many people would be wearing that WTF face if Ash and Iris were ALONE on that ferris wheel cart while the rest of their group was on another?

Graham Aker

Here's hoping this is it for the musicals. The little short they did with Ash, Pikachu, and Oshawott dancing around was enough. But, given the fact that we have the Maractus episode coming up....eh..

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Not on YT, so I had to look at the photos. It's not a good sign when a battle is in less than 1 1/2 pages at the end of an episode.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
That Swadloon pissed me off.

I liked this episode Cilan's reactions in this episode were so awesome and the battle was nice. Hopefully they'll have a rematch later on with Eelektross and Chandelure vs Pignite and Simisage.

That female axew was cute.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Not on YT, so I had to look at the photos. It's not a good sign when a battle is in less than 1 1/2 pages at the end of an episode.

The battle was 4 minutes I think or something close to that, which is good for a 1on1 tag battle its 2on2 but you get the gig, there are not new pokemons and swaps, why use youtube with so many streaming sites that actually have better quality, better why not just download the episodes...?

To me the battle was pretty nice, the little dudes like I said before put up a good fight.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
For what it's worth Tepig and Pansage were kicking some butt for a while until they finally got shut down by Thunderbolt and Psychic. Pansage's aerial bullet seed was also awsome to watch.

Compared to when Ash faught Palmer which was pretty much a one sided fight until the energy ball incindent, I enjoyed this battle with a "Facility" leader, (though in this case it should be leaders lol) more so because both sides were doing well until the end.

Iris doing her best to help the girl Axew out because of her goal to become a dragon master was nice occurance as well.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I watched the episode. OMG OMG OMG Dento <333 I loved his reactions...I was all D'AAAAAW then I was AWWWWWW (then I was all fastforward to the next Dento scene) and then the battle was really nice X3 I loved tasting time in this one. I LOVED Dento's little giggle in the beginning. Whenever he laughs they sound.........................cocky? A little bit insane? Whatever it is I love it whenver he does that XDDD

G50

No longer posting
This episode was cool. It was great to see Yanappu and Pokabu battle together, even though they lost. Pokabu is progressing really well! It was disappointing to see Ash and Iris spending very little time at the Musical and Sports Dome. The Football sign above the dome looked really cool. The female Kibago had a very cute pink bow on her tale, and very different-looking tusks to Iris' Kibago showing their gender differences. It was funny when Mijumaru popped out to try and go on stage. Ash, Mijumaru, and Pikachu looked really odd in the Musical outfits. Yanappu looked cool when he did an aeriel Bullet Seed attack. It was silly when Iris/Ash kept looking for Kibago's trainer, but kept going other directions. The random wild Pokemon always seem to be the same all of the time... Minezumi... Yorterry... Shikijika... It was great to see that Pokabu was the 1st stamp. Dent's reactions to running out of time for the last stamp were priceless.

80/100

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
-Today starts off with Dento rushing into the subway...for the stamp rally! And Iris calls him a kid again. Hey, at least he's not sperging about trains this time!
-Then Ash gets interested once Dento mentions that the prize for getting all the stamps is battling the Subway Masters.
-...and Ash and Iris end up leaving to explore the city on their own, disappointing Dento.
-Looks like the first stop for Ash & Iris is the sports stadiums! And...apparently there's one Gurrdurr-themed football team & one Darmitanian-themed team. Iris seems to be a fan of the Gurrdurr team!
-Meanwhile, Dento's collecting stamps and being dramatic. Same ol' same ol'.
-Back with Ash/Iris...it looks like Iris' team won! Who knew she was such a sports fan?
-And now they're playing tennis. Ash seems to be slightly better at it than Iris!
-Now it's time for a musical! It's...not very musical.
-Oshawott bursts out of its ball and is absolutely ENTHRALLED with the musical, but Ash has to ruin its fun by trying to drag it off the stage...until Gothitelle decides to bring both of them onstage!
-Then Ash, Oshawott, and Pikachu get a sudden costume change. How? Where did the clothes come from? Why am I even attempting to make sense of this?!
-I must say, Oshawott looks rather dapper with that mustache.
-Oh hey, they're finally getting around to the ferris wheel. Iris runs ahead of Ash, and while Ash tries to find out where she went...Pikachu notices an Axew. With a pink ribbon on its tail. Then Iris returns with ice cream and goes OMG A GIRL AXEW SO CUUUUUUTE...shortly before realizing that this Axew isn't all that happy.
-...okay, I get the recycling symbol on the bins behind Iris, but what's with the pink bulb/flame symbol?
-Back with Dento...he's collecting more stamps, when suddenly a girl with glasses asks him something about...yuen. Whatever that is. I'm guessing it's a place?
-Back with Iris/Ash...they're at this "yuen" place(which appears to be a subway station)! How convenient!
-GirlAxew seems to see its trainer in the crowd boarding the train, so it follows.
-Back with Dento, he's getting really excited about how he's totally going to get to battle the Subway Masters. Then he sees the girl from before, who still seems lost. And her name is apparently Ellie.
-Ellie gives him a sob story about something or other, and Dento decides to show off his Metro Sommelier stuff to help her! Because it apparently requires specialized knowledge to figure out how subway maps work?
-Back with Ash/Iris, GirlAxew reunites with its trainer...except the girl it saw wasn't its trainer. Oops.
-Back to Dento! They're about to set off, but the girl notices a train passing by...with her Axew on it!
-Back to Ash/Iris! GirlAxew gets String Shotted by the stranger's Swadloon, and Emolga gets pissed off enough by that to shock everyone in the car!
-After the train stops, they all have to give an awkward apology to the conductor. And then they sit and eat sandwiches while wondering what to do next. Then Iris gets the idea to do...something...with the stamp card and having GirlAxew put its pawprint on it, then Iris herself drawing a ferris wheel on it and yeah I don't get it. :|
-AND THEY JUST MISSED DENTO AND ELLIE!
-At least Dento/Ellie notice the stamp card that got all marked up. Oh, is that yuen thing the ferris wheel?
-...and then Dento freaks out because the train they just jumped on won't take them where they need to go! That's what he gets for being the type of Metro Sommelier that spergs out over trains instead of one that spergs out over transit routes.
-Back with Ash/Iris...they're back at the fairground, and trying to cheer up GirlAxew.
-Dento, meanwhile, realizes a way to get to the fairground. Hopefully he gets there before Iris and Ash wander off again.
-Ash and Iris are still waiting...when a train conductor suddenly comes looking for them. Hmm.
-They get whisked away to another station...where Ellie is! And this reuniting was orchestrated by...Dento, since he dragged the Subway Masters into helping him out. It also seems that Ellie got to see the awesome central room where they oversee everything.
-Aaaaand Dento had forgotten all about the stamp rally. And he's AAAAAAAAAAAing about it pretty well, since he only missed ONE stamp(which happens to be the Axew stamp!). Oh, and the rally ends just as he panics about finding it.
-...you know, Dento can get a bit too excited about things sometimes, but it's still a dick move for Ash and Iris do to a chuckle/sigh at his disappointment over failing the stamp rally!
-It turns out that the ONLY stamp Ellie got was the Axew stamp. It turns out that while she was looking for her Axew, one of the train conductors mistook her and pointed her to the Axew stamp.
-Dento's uneasy about accepting the stamp, but the subway twins are so goddamned SMILEY more than happy to accept this since Dento really only missed that stamp because he was too busy helping people out. And...wait, there's barely any time left in the episode. I have the feeling this battle won't be as great as it should be...
-Note: The subway masters still look like muppets to me. Especially when we're getting a side view of them talking like this.
-Of course the battle field is pretty much a subway car.
-Tepig and Pansage versus...Chandelure and Eelectross. Yeah, this is gonna be a curbstomp battle.
-Things aren't going well...but Dento suddenly has his "heh" face on. Oh dear.
-It's tasting time! (it's also recycling a previous "it's tasting time!" animation time)
-Oh, it's also SPECIAL SUBWAY TIME!
-And the theme music kicked in! Maybe it's not so hopeless after all?
-...except for the part where the twins quickly wreck the plan Dento came up with.
-And Iris(and Ash and Dento and Ellie) finally gets to ride the ferris wheel.

Overall, this episode was okay, but I definitely feel like the SUBWAY BOSS BATTLE was overhyped. It got, what, four minutes of screentime? I get that they already got several episodes to themselves, but it still felt like a waste to have the battle be that short. :/ At least we discovered that Iris actually likes things that have nothing to do with dragons and/or cute Pokemon? (the football thing honestly surprised me!)

EDIT: Wait, apparently the girl's name is Elina? Well, I was close enough. :p

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
i just realised something funny about Tepig and Pansage battling together, if you choose Tepig in the games Pansage is the elemental monkey you get at the dreamyard and can become one of your teammates.

small point i know, but amusing how the combo plays out here.

WaterShuriken

i just realised something funny about Tepig and Pansage battling together, if you choose Tepig in the games Pansage is the elemental monkey you get at the dreamyard and can become one of your teammates.

small point i know, but amusing how the combo plays out here.

Yeah we know Cilan chose Pansage as he is his vintage/premium brand, and Ash chose Tepig as it just learned Flamethrower. (like when pikachu learned Electro Ball and had to cheat Tranquill out of a gym...yes I'm still sore from that.)

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
This was a lot worse than I thought it would be. Somehow I knew that the battle would only be the last part of the episode, but with it only being four minutes of battling preceded by irrelevant filler for the whole entire rest of the episode, this would have been one of the most boring episodes I've ever seen if not for a relatively okay battle. Despite its length the battle was the only good thing here.

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
I kinda liked the episode. The middle part was a little boring, but it had it's funny moments too, like how Emolga shocked all the people. And seriously, Dento is one of the best things ever happened to this show. :'D He provides so many funny moments that I've already lost a count. I love him always being so over-dramatic!

I though this was gonna feel rushed, since Ash and Iris did so much sightseeing, but somehow it didn't and I liked the battle as well. Didn't mind that it was only, what, 4 minutes long or something like that. Overall I'm very pleased with Unova's battles. I always thought they were too over the top in DP so these are just fine and not as boring. : D

But overall funny and good episode. And I just love how Nimbasa City looks in anime, so colorful<3

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I have been trolled beyond belief this week. The twins only get, what, 5 minutes when they were the ones narrating the bloody preview? AND we probably won't see them again for the rest of the series?
Goddamn, writers. It's as if they touched me inappropriately with silly putty.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Elice they got a 2 or 3 appearances before the special, they goth the special, they got this episode, they have been the most featured game character yet besides Iris, Dent or Belle, how was what they got not enough?

I like them but frankly they didn't need more time, I'm fine they only got this, some people even whined that they shouldn't have been here at all and the battle shold have happened in the special before this aired.

There was a battle with them but the episode wasn't about them, the title just highlighted that.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Elice they got a 2 or 3 appearances before the special, they goth the special, they got this episode, they have been the most featured game character yet besides Iris, Dent or Belle, how was what they got not enough?

Lol, maybe I'm just a major Submas fan who can't get enough of the two. :p

gliscor&yanmega

I enjoyed this episode.

I loved all of Cilan's moments. I'll never get tired of him.

It was nice seeing all the stuff in Nimbasa.

The second Axew plot I wasn't crazy about, but it was enjoyable still.

The battle was great for me. I think this is the first double battle for Best Wishes, what better way to show that then through a battle with Ingo and Emmet. I really enjoyed Ingo and Emmet throughout the time they have appeared, I hope later on they appear again.

WaterShuriken

I enjoyed this episode.

I loved all of Cilan's moments. I'll never get tired of him.

It was nice seeing all the stuff in Nimbasa.

The second Axew plot I wasn't crazy about, but it was enjoyable still.

The battle was great for me. I think this is the first double battle for Best Wishes, what better way to show that then through a battle with Ingo and Emmet. I really enjoyed Ingo and Emmet throughout the time they have appeared, I hope later on they appear again.

Technically it's a tag battle.