• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost at the Stamp Rally! (712)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Oh my God. Oshawott totally stole the show. I thought he was cute before, but he looked a hundred times cuter while he was on-stage at the Pokemon Musical hall. I'm just so glad that the writers decided to grace us with Oshawott's presence. But the rest of the episode was kind of lame in my opinion. I thought that the whole lost Axew subplot was unnecessary, and I wish that Ash and Cilan's battle against Emmet and Ingo had lasted a bit longer. They still would've lost, but at least we would've seen more of Tepig and Pansage's teamwork. Overall, I didn't really like the major plot points of this episode, but Oshawott was amazing as always. 7/10.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Good episode. Wasn't my favorite, but the Subway battle didn't feel rushed, for the amount of time it had. I'm just mad that they put in 30 seconds for the Musical, when they're already doing an episode for it. I would've liked to see some of the bigger Sports Dome stuff.

DragonTrainerBigRed

<No wall can stop me
The lost female Axew was so adorable. It looked really cute when it mistook a stranger as its trainer. The sight of the stranger's Swadloon attacking it made me angry.

I enjoyed watching Cilan's reactions when he realized that he was still just one stamp short after the lost Axew was reunited with its trainer and when he heard the announcement that the stamp rally had ended.

I had a feeling that Ash and Cilan would lose to the Subway Bosses, but the battle looked great even though the action lasted only a few minutes.

Overall, it was a great episode.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Oh my God. Oshawott totally stole the show. I thought he was cute before, but he looked a hundred times cuter while he was on-stage at the Pokemon Musical hall. I'm just so glad that the writers decided to grace us with Oshawott's presence. But the rest of the episode was kind of lame in my opinion. I thought that the whole lost Axew subplot was unnecessary, and I wish that Ash and Cilan's battle against Emmet and Ingo had lasted a bit longer. They still would've lost, but at least we would've seen more of Tepig and Pansage's teamwork. Overall, I didn't really like the major plot points of this episode, but Oshawott was amazing as always. 7/10.

I think they did the whole Axew thing to maybe make Iris seem like she was doing something and not become a stand by character. And the writers really need to put some of this Oshawott love and energy into Ash's other Pokemon too because this is getting ridiculous. But the battle was excellent.

Rating: 5/10

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
A Cilan heavy episode, with a short and pointless battle.. dislike.

Ash needs to start evolving his starters if he's going to face people as powerful as the Subway Bosses this region..

A Cilan heavy episode, with a short and pointless battle.. dislike.

Ash needs to start evolving his starters if he's going to face people as powerful as the Subway Bosses this region..

It's not Ash who evolves his starters. They evolve when they want to.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
the whole other axew plot wasn't need they could just have made the battle and the musical bit longer

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I think she was asking him for directions.
Yeah, based on later in the episode, I think she was asking for directions to the fairground. Probably should have edited that line out once I figured out what she was talking about, but eh. :p

[QUOTE-jscholfield]the whole other axew plot wasn't need they could just have made the battle and the musical bit longer[/QUOTE]
I definitely agree that the battle should have been longer, but it looks like we'll be getting an entire episode about musicals at some point, so I'm okay with that part of the episode being relatively short.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Disappointing episode. I pretty much skipped right to the battle, which was terrible.

I liked the little musical montage scene though.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

CupidKirby

Just saw the episode. Definetly wasn't one of my favorites but it was alright. I was hoping the whole lost Axew thing would get Iris more involved in the plot but she was pretty much just doing everything Ash was. Plus the subplot of Dent collecting stamps had a lot more humorous potential; too bad they didn't go for it.

The battle itself for me was okay. I've definetly seen worse but I'm usually more interested in those while this one was just kind of random (if you were spoiler-free when you saw it I mean). Just wished they foreshadowed Indigo and Emmet's skills a bit before this episode so Ash and Dent battling them wouldn't feel just for the sake of advertissing the battle subway. I know it was but still =/

Still a good episode! Just wasn't that excited throughout it. And that's usually what counts.

gohan5

Irisboy
Just saw the episode. Definetly wasn't one of my favorites but it was alright. I was hoping the whole lost Axew thing would get Iris more involved in the plot but she was pretty much just doing everything Ash was. Plus the subplot of Dent collecting stamps had a lot more humorous potential; too bad they didn't go for it.

The battle itself for me was okay. I've definetly seen worse but I'm usually more interested in those while this one was just kind of random (if you were spoiler-free when you saw it I mean). Just wished they foreshadowed Indigo and Emmet's skills a bit before this episode so Ash and Dent battling them wouldn't feel just for the sake of advertissing the battle subway. I know it was but still =/

Still a good episode! Just wasn't that excited throughout it. And that's usually what counts.

I really liked this episode since it was a nice cool down after a gym battle. I liked the Axew plot but I guess it wasn't all that necessary. Either way, this episode wasn't really about Iris. Oh and Iris was the one that wanted to go sightseeing, not Ash, so he was the one doing whatever she wanted to do :p She's the one that suggested everything they did :p I don't think they could have really done much more with Dento's stamp thing than what they did ^^; I mean yes it was humorous but I prefer him sprinkling in the humor throughout the episode instead of trying to stretch it out over the whole 20 minutes ^^;

The battle was pretty good, even though we already knew the outcome. We already did know how strong the twins were and it showed by how they were able to dictate the pace of the entire match. Pretty good battle, kinda wish we got to see more of the Twins Pokemon :p

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Disappointing episode. I pretty much skipped right to the battle, which was terrible.

I liked the little musical montage scene though.

Wow, what does it take to make you happy? This is the first double battle and the best battle in Best Wishes so far. But I guess you can't please them all.

CupidKirby

I really liked this episode since it was a nice cool down after a gym battle. I liked the Axew plot but I guess it wasn't all that necessary. Either way, this episode wasn't really about Iris. Oh and Iris was the one that wanted to go sightseeing, not Ash, so he was the one doing whatever she wanted to do :p She's the one that suggested everything they did :p I don't think they could have really done much more with Dento's stamp thing than what they did ^^; I mean yes it was humorous but I prefer him sprinkling in the humor throughout the episode instead of trying to stretch it out over the whole 20 minutes ^^;

The battle was pretty good, even though we already knew the outcome. We already did know how strong the twins were and it showed by how they were able to dictate the pace of the entire match. Pretty good battle, kinda wish we got to see more of the Twins Pokemon :p

I guess you're right about the Iris thing. It's just...the COTD this time was about as generic of a COTD as you could get. Can't blame me for wanting someone in the BWtrio to make her more interesting. And sorry but I actually would prefer funny Dent scenes to "girl running into 3 cars just to realize they're wrong and Ash/Iris running into 3 cars just to find nothing" scenes. The grumpy Swadloon was funny though.

And yeah. But we didn't really have any connection to their pokemon past seeing them debut. That's why I wasn't really all that excited.

gohan5

Irisboy
I guess you're right about the Iris thing. It's just...the COTD this time was about as generic of a COTD as you could get. Can't blame me for wanting someone in the BWtrio to make her more interesting. And sorry but I actually would prefer funny Dent scenes to "girl running into 3 cars just to realize they're wrong and Ash/Iris running into 3 cars just to find nothing" scenes. The grumpy Swadloon was funny though.

And yeah. But we didn't really have any connection to their pokemon past seeing them debut. That's why I wasn't really all that excited.

I mean it wasn't really a matter of being right, it's not like Ash or Iris forced the other to hang out with each other. Ash promised that he'd go sightseeing with Iris, he kept his promise and they had a good time together ^^ Like I said though the funny Dento scenes are ok but they couldn't make a whole episode off of that, which is why we had Ash and Iris doing there own thing and the introduction of Erina :p

I don't see what you're getting at here, the Twins were like the gym leaders. We don't have any connection to their Pokemon besides seeing them debut with their trainer, it's the same here. You have to keep in mind that the Twins may not appear again so having you get attatched to their Pokemon is unnecessary.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Was Chandlure voiced by Vic Mignogna? Sounded just like him.