• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost at the Stamp Rally! (712)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Ash & Cilan VS The Subway Bosses!

After the Nimbasa Gym match, Cilan convinces Ash & Iris to take part on the Subway Stamp Rally, which requires travelling across Nimbasa City, to collect stamps in order to battle Emmet & Ingo. However, while doing so, Ash & Iris encounter a lost Axew and decide to help it find its trainer. Will they be able to find the trainer and will Ash & Cilan be able to defeat the Subway Bosses?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Cilan rushes down the stairs and he tells Ash and Iris about the Stamp Rally.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Didn't you already use "Subway Time?", Cilan?

playerking

Lol, Axew and Pikachu watching Ash and Iris playing Tennis and Ash got hit in the face.

It's Musical Time! Oshawott came out and he wants to join in.

lolipiece

Staff member
Well that was extremely short.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
:p fun episode till now, nice relaxing episode after all the battling(like I though it woudl) even though it will end with a battle haha.

Oh its a girl Axew, KAWAI.

playerking

Aww, Iris with two Axew's is cute and now Cilan has found the trainer of the Axew.

lolipiece

Staff member
Her name is Erina, apparently...

I didn't hear correctly.

Evll33t

And the trainer Axew thought was her's was just a look alike holding a swadloon hmmm aww axew got stringshotted and emolga shocks everyone

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
A Swadloon appeared people are going to whine about it like Tranquill I'm sure(even if it makes no sense to).

Edit: I knew it bahahahaha

Pogemon BODO GAMU

playerking

Why did that girls Swadloon do that, that wasn't necessary. And Emolga got pretty angry at Swadloon.

Evll33t

I do believe Cilan is freaking out because he did not get a stamp at that spot.
And Axew and Elina reunited.

Last edited:

playerking

I wanted to slap that Swadloon, but I'm happy they're reunited.

Holy hell, Cilan is freaking out over an Axew stamp I think.

lolipiece

Staff member
Aaaaaaaaand time's up.

playerking

And I think the girl gave Cilan his stamp and on the Battle Subway, the seats moves back to reveal a battle field. Awesome!

It's Tasting time and Iris isn't impressed, the girl is confused though, I'm not surprised.

And now Pansage is swinging from the rails.

Yep, they lost, confirmed now.

Last edited: