• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost at the Stamp Rally! (712)

Evll33t

And a smog makes solar beam miss Chandelure but hit Elecktross hmm.
AND TASTING TIME! and subway time?!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Good figth, little dudes impressed me they put up a fight :p I would like to see a rematch close or after the league :D.

Ending with Ferris Wheel, nice, really enjoyed this episode.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Cool, they got to ride the ferris wheel, just like Iris wanted. A nice ending to a great episode in my opinion.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
No Ember...

Ok, that's great...now hopefully it doesn't come up again.

Wow, what a boring episode. The title was almost a misnomer.

They might as well have called it "Ash, Iris, and Cilan waste time trying to reunite a Trainer and her Pokemon and then Ash and Cilan lose a battle."

There wasn't even that much Ingo and Emmet....

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Meh wasn't that obvious? it was directly upgraded, why would he use ember anymore? he didn't just learn a new move, he updated the old one, basicly he still has 3 moves.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
AWWWW POOR DENTO!!!! He SULKED....now if only it was just a corner....and with foongus. I was waiting for this moment sometime...;_; he pulled a Tamaki XDD (dare I say...twice?)

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Good figth, little dudes impressed me they put up a fight :p I would like to see a rematch close or after the league :D.

I can agree with that, for what it's worth Ash and Cilan did pretty dang good even though losing was pretty much expected.

geez that random girl's swaddloon isn't going to be evolving with an attitude like that^^;

gohan5

Irisboy
I can agree with that, for what it's worth Ash and Cilan did pretty dang good even though losing was pretty much expected.

geez that random girl's swaddloon isn't going to be evolving with an attitude like that^^;

I agree, the battle looked to be a good one with Ash and Cilan able to work well together.

Maybe, but to be fair I think Swadloon just needs to be happy with it's trainer to evolve ^^;

really like this episode.
i like the musical part more than the subway battles.
hope there is more exploring episode next time

BlueDragonfangirl

I felt bad for Dento the most out of this episode, got left behind like that and was all sad, poor poor guy. Well, at least Ash/Iris had some cute moments while he was gone, thank you writers for thinking of Negaishippers. I thought the Pokemon Musicals contest was a random add on to the episode, whatever it was a cute scene. While, this episode adding nothing to the plot some of the bits were enjoyable.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
And to think this episode was suppose to be a battle when I didn't really qualify as a battle the episode was funny if you really think about it.
Random axew goes missing ash trys to finds its trainer.
Its subway time!!!!!!!!