• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost at the Stamp Rally! (712)

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
This episode was dull. Just a boring filler episode in my opinion. That's all.

Well its not filler since they had a subway battle. I noticed BW has made what would be filler in past series regular eps even if its just 1 minute worth of story. XD Like the early BW eps where they had TR for like 1 minute with the space stone. Then again that lead nowhere so maybe they were filler. IDK BW is confusing me with contiuanity

Well its not filler since they had a subway battle. I noticed BW has made what would be filler in past series regular eps even if its just 1 minute worth of story. XD Like the early BW eps where they had TR for like 1 minute with the space stone. Then again that lead nowhere so maybe they were filler. IDK BW is confusing me with contiuanity

Oh, yeah, that's true. A good majority of it was filler. I think it was supposed to lead up to the battle with TP but since those episodes got postponed, the writers plans got messed up.

gliscor&yanmega

Finished watching the dub version, I enjoyed it the same as the original version, it was nice.

ForgottenPearl

I thought this was a pretty cute episode. I really liked the scene where Ash and his Pokemon got to dance in the musical. XD It was also pretty nice to just watch Ash and Iris hang out. Finally, Cilan had some pretty funny moments too. I thought the battle at the end seemed kinda slow, and I find it interesting that main characters have been losing pretty many battles lately. But good episode overall.

Swagsire

Stamps? You decided stamps were the best next thing for Cilan? My lanta. And then Ingo and Emmet battle him and Ash anyways. WHY DIDNT HE ASK EARLIER. Overall the Iris and Ash thing was just boring, and I'm sure the shippers were all over it though. Qwaa ;195;

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Not the best episode, but the double dose of axews was adorable. :) I keep wondering if Iris's Axew is a boy or girl, and this episode seems to hint it's a boy. Oh yes, and the musical scene was great too.

6/10

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I was disappointed on how short the Subway fight was. At least Cilan got all his stamps.

NPT

Just a member
Meh, this episode was boring. It'd be better if Ash stayed with Cilan instead of going sightseeing with Iris. The scenes with Ash and Iris hanging out in Nimbasa amusement park were just........ugh.....boring!
Erina was cute, but the scenes with her and Cilan trying to find Axew were boring as well.

The only good part of this episode was the tag battle between Ingo/Emmet and Ash/Cilan. But the battle was too short, so I couldn't enjoy it.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I actually really enjoyed this episode. The majority was filler, but it's exactly the type of filler I like. It was great to see Ash and Iris explore Nimbasa City together - I wish we could've seen more of the city! Cilan's stamp rally was nice as well, very lucky that Erina had that last Axew stamp! I wish the battle with the Subway Bosses was longer though, it felt like the attacks came too fast and the battle was so short. Still, it's nice that Cilan got to fulfill his childhood dream. I'm really going to miss the scenery in Nimbasa City, it's been my favourite location so far this series. The final scene on the ferris wheel was gorgeous!

When Ash and Iris saw the other Axew, for a fleeting moment, I thought they had met up with Zorua and Luke again, for some reason.

The Axew bit was really boring to me but I could see people enjoying it. As for the battle, I wish it was longer and it would have been better to see Ash and Cilan win, especially after Ash's terrible performance against Bianca's father and Elesa.

Pikachu52

The Axew bit was really boring to me but I could see people enjoying it. As for the battle, I wish it was longer and it would have been better to see Ash and Cilan win, especially after Ash's terrible performance against Bianca's father and Elesa.

It was pretty much just a filler episode. I actually don't mind that from time to time as it is a good way to enjoy the interaction between characters without anything major happening. It wasn't too bad. The musical scene where Oshawott pops out to join in was cute. Axew and Pikachu watching the tennis match was cute. Not sure why we didn't get to see any footy. Running around looking for the other Axew's trainer was a little bit pointless but it's the only other time we got to see another Axew. Why couldn't they have used a different Pokémon that would have made the episode more interesting. Mind you the scene where Emolga electrocutes everyone onboard the subway car was funny.

An Ash and Cilan victory over the subway bosses would have a better ending. I'm not sure why the BW series has to some extent underpowered Ash. There are times where he pulls off very decisive victories over strong opponents but he seems to loose against opponents he should have beaten. There doesn't seem to be any significance to having him loose here other than to showcase Ingo and Emmet as strong trainers (which in fairness is cannon in the games as they do use high level fully evolved Pokémon).

JudySpell

Banned
Axew's lost scenes gave me cancer but seeing Ash & Cilan battle against Subway Masters Ingo & Emmet was the highlight for me. 8/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The Nimbasa stamp rally was neat and I liked how Ash and Iris had fun playing tennis and watching the musical as well. :D The lost Axew was cuddly and Ingo and Emmet's Eelektross and Chandelure were so strong.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Satoshi and Dent battling Kudari and Nobori was what I had been eager for, although Satoshi's decision to rely on Pokabu was odd. I liked watching Satoshi and Iris spending some quality time together in Raimon City, though. The Musical Hall scene was wonderful, but it felt too short for such a big place.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The battle with Ingo and Emmet was what I waited for and it only lasted 3 or 4 minutes. The sight-seeing was cool and I'm glad they got to introduce the Musicals. Oshawott was just too adorable. <3

Alloutℯ

Banned
I loved seeing Ash and Iris have fun around Nimbasa, and Cilan's fangasms about the subway line. The battle was pretty intense in itself, but seeing Bullet Seed used so many times on Chandelure got pretty annoying as far as type awareness went.