• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

--Lost Heroes Challenge--

Status
Not open for further replies.

irock245

She wants it
Hmm.. Might give carraciosta a shot.

Utopian

faults & feats
your going to see sun and hail teams.... i guess i gotta think outside the box since i can rape the ladder w/ hail teamz...

Well, making a team with a pokemon on -2% usage isn't the hard bit, there are some good pokemon there, Darmanitan, Kyurem, Staraptor, Suicune and Empoleon being 5 that jump out at me.

The tricky bit is getting into the top 100...

Gray™

Well, making a team with a pokemon on -2% usage isn't the hard bit, there are some good pokemon there, Darmanitan, Kyurem, Staraptor, Suicune and Empoleon being 5 that jump out at me.

The tricky bit is getting into the top 100...

its not that hard either....

Phury

This seems like a fun challenge, and I think I see the perfect pokemon *cough* jumpluff *cough*

windsong

WEST SIDE
erm in the middle of round 5 of OU suspect testing i hit number 2 on the ladder with a Darmanitan + Sawsbuck Sun team.

Do I win????????? ;D

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
erm in the middle of round 5 of OU suspect testing i hit number 2 on the ladder with a Darmanitan + Sawsbuck Sun team.

Do I win????????? ;D

I don't think there is wInning only being epicly epic. ;D

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Thinking of using:

Weavile
Cobalion
Sharpedo
Heracross
Porygon-Z
Yanmega
Golurk (To stop Terrakion should I become weak to said pokemon)
Krookodile
Accelgor
Houndoom
Escavalier
Slowking
Drapion
Swellow
Omastar
Durant
Rotom-C/H
Gligar
Tangrowth
Bouffalant (CB Head Charge FTW!)
Linoone
Klinklang
Ditto (lol)

There, now to analyse them and be creative! Challenge...accepted.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
just want to clarify, do we need to be in top 100 and above 1300?

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats
Stop trolling gray xD

edit: going to bed, it's like 1:37am...

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Starting a challenge with Cobalion now, wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.