• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

--Lost Heroes Challenge--

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might lower the limit to top 150 and 1300 points but keep in mind the ladder is pretty tough right now because of the Smogon premier league, it will calm down in a few weeks.

Gray™

has to be 1300+ AND top 100 so doesnt count xP

i keep getting to 1200 then getting haxxed down ._.

i know but i ONLY used pokes with usage percentage lower than 2% meaning no dnite,terrakion, etc. i only used pokes from the list dm posted and still reached 1304 points.b**** i deserve some cookies D:<

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
I might lower the limit to top 150 and 1300 points but keep in mind the ladder is pretty tough right now because of the Smogon premier league, it will calm down in a few weeks.

but thts wat makes this fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamefreak

I am going to do this with Deoxys D stall or rain offense with Crawdaunt.

Crawdaunt is really hard to counter.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
yea ur right laggy server + me not wanting to waste my day will ultimately result in me not doing this in a hour!

Utopian

faults & feats
LOL anything counters crawdaunt xD and d gray, i challenge you to beat this challenge without using sun teams. and in return i shall not use hails teams. DO YOU ACCEPT!

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
while smogon is laggy, could we make some equivalent on the main PO server? top 100 is 1450 points ther, if u want higher mayb 1500?

Gray™

LOL anything counters crawdaunt xD and d gray, i challenge you to beat this challenge without using sun teams. and in return i shall not use hails teams. DO YOU ACCEPT!

i got 1300 points using ambipom,weavile,rhyperior,kingdra,wobbuffet and mismagius
(chew)

Status
Not open for further replies.