• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

--Lost Heroes Challenge--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Added Theebay.

Should I remove the quotes thing? No one is submitting them and I just end up putting random filler in there instead.

Hell no, the quotes are the best part.

Gamefreak

Make the Kingdra team qoute "Kingdra:I two hit Ferrothorn." Make the Sigilyph team qoute "That annoying aztec bird."

Romeo32

This challenge is hard, highest I've gotten on the ladder is 2300 with my sharpedo team, but eh, I'm sure I'll make it

Last edited:
breached top 1000 and 1180 ish rating, with my bisharp team. screw its good but un used, i look like a power ranger!

also on smogon find battle im 5 for 5, although one was unated for some reason.

Romeo32

I just realized that my high ranking is on the main PO server not the smogon one, took me 3 days to get up to 1900 rank :(

Back to the beginning I guess...

Last edited:

orangezilla

Who's dar man
Just starting my challenge and realised my current team has 3 qualifying pokemon haha

Gray™

umm.....question
| 131 | Missingno | 2259 | 0.478% | 0 | 0.000% |
how do i use Missingno?

just take 5 pokemon.

harsha

I broke 1250 points or so with a Sharpedo-based team, and I achieved a top-100 rank, but that was a while ago, and I gave up laddering so I guess I'm done with the challenge.

You have to hit top 100 AND beat 1300. :)

Also good luck using Missingno. Amazingly its one of the few things more difficult to use than Caterpie.

harsha

Nah, that was actually a few weeks back, and I ruined the rating due to testing of another team. I got a bunch of points back, and it's at like 1220 or so, but I don't think getting to 1300 is worth it again haha

im at 1220 ish, 6 wins in 6 games. its going well for team bisharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.