• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost Horizon: Guild Chat

Sketchie

literally some guy
I know Stella will recognize Stardew Butterfly, and will be extremely judgemental towards Hotbabe69 and the players that chose Ogres.

I’m way excited to play out folks interacting with Camilla. (Camilla not so much, because there’s a little bit of a difference between her streamer self and her backstage self and she’s going to have to mitigate that, also dealing with fans in person is different than in chat. Exciting!)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
So what should we be doing in out first posts?

Edit: Never mind, I figured something out

Last edited:

NPC

sleep researcher
I'm leaving it fairly open for you to introduce your characters on Sanctuary Island for now. (I also wanted to give everyone the opportunity to get used to how some concepts work in-game.) You can shop, interact with the various factions that have begun to crop up among the players, or even help my character out lol. After everyone's made introductory posts, things will begin picking up steam.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm leaving it fairly open for you to introduce your characters on Sanctuary Island for now. (I also wanted to give everyone the opportunity to get used to how some concepts work in-game.) You can shop, interact with the various factions that have begun to crop up among the players, or even help my character out lol. After everyone's made introductory posts, things will begin picking up steam.

I’m help your character out! lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Aight, i've posted. I placed my character in front of the crowd to spectate so feel free to pull him into the action.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Indeed. tho it gave me a logical reason for her being where she is, how she got her stuff instead of just going to the local shop, and it saved me from writing in that she mugged a bunch of people for their gold lol

shes gonna drop out of it before the plyers make a guild of their own if thats the direction this is going

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Splendid. Sorry i didn't ask first.

NPC

sleep researcher
No worries! You don't really need to ask for permission for something like that, as long as we end up on the same page.

Last edited:

Tangeh

I know Stella will recognize Stardew Butterfly, and will be extremely judgemental towards Hotbabe69 and the players that chose Ogres.

As a (much lesser known) content creator himself, I imagine Wesley would know of (and probably fangirl over) Camilla, but considering he just picked up the game super recently / doesn't know much about it, I don't think he'd recognize her as Stardew Butterfly? Unless that's a username she uses in a lot of other games, then he probably would. (or maybe assume she was an imposter lmao)

Wesley will probably lose all the respect he just gained for Stella if she just becomes randomly judgemental toward him for his species XD

Yeah I just kind of threw myself in there, I didn't touch the NPC beastskin, figured if anyone else wanted an excuse to also step in and save both Wesley and Santiago they could do that lol, that or I'll just leave it to you NPC. ^_^

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
As a (much lesser known) content creator himself, I imagine Wesley would know of (and probably fangirl over) Camilla, but considering he just picked up the game super recently / doesn't know much about it, I don't think he'd recognize her as Stardew Butterfly? Unless that's a username she uses in a lot of other games, then he probably would. (or maybe assume she was an imposter lmao)

Wesley will probably lose all the respect he just gained for Stella if she just becomes randomly judgemental toward him for his species XD

Yeah I just kind of threw myself in there, I didn't touch the NPC beastskin, figured if anyone else wanted an excuse to also step in and save both Wesley and Santiago they could do that lol, that or I'll just leave it to you NPC. ^_^

I’m assuming she uses that name in other things. Besides, she’s the closest thing to a celebrity we’ve got. Stella is one to fangirl. xD

Um... I’m sorry. Stella’s a bit stuck up, and ogres are a monstoru species so... yeah...

Good job on the posh American woman thing. Stella is supposed to talk like Rarity. ;) GoldStar probably sounds like Spike now that I think about it. lol It won’t take long for people to figure out he is a she. xD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Ooooh the plot thickens! Im gonna make those two my new best friends!

Lol jk probably not. That post was really good. Imma see if i can post again later today

Edit: Ok but before i decide on anything, they're not gonna kill me are they. lol

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Some interesting plot developments. Hmm, I see dying in game may be more of a problem than originally thought.

I do kind of feel like (and I hope this doesn't come off as petty) the quick turn around after the fight kind of locked those players in the crowd out of interacting with (and maybe assisting) you and the other two though NPC.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Honestly, it my character has no reason to hang around or follow NPC group so I guess I'm doing my own thing. Maybe he'll go see if he can join someone’s guild

NPC

sleep researcher
Anyone who wants to interact with my character's group can have easily followed them to where they currently are, no problem! Sorry if I cut anyone off from prospective interactions.

Anyone else can intervene in Schade's current situation, or get involved with the goings-on in town. There are also four players who have yet to make their first post, so.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Anyone else can intervene in Schade's current situation, or get involved with the goings-on in town. There are also four players who have yet to make their first post, so.
Yeah, it did surprise me that we got so such a plot drop before everyone had posted. It's good stuff tho, I'm interested in where it's going.

Skillfulness

A quick question before committing to this post; is it ok if my character had created their own guild to explore outside the island? Just in order to explore how different game mechanics worked now that it was real.