• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost Horizon: Guild Chat

NPC

sleep researcher
As long as you end up leaving that Guild later, and are back on Sanctuary Island, I don't see a problem.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am legit interested in where my post is going like, will the two people kill me? If so imma fight back doink, but also what happens if i atually somehow manage to befriend them you know? I'm so excited!!

NPC

sleep researcher
I'm waiting for the remaining players to make their first post, but if they don't get around to that in the next couple days, I'll reply to further your character's situation, Schade.

Tangeh

I’ll post again in the next few days to respond. ^^

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Let see, there's Yasha's character possibly joining the bad guy group, the's the three (NPC, Tangy, Monster Guy) group that escaped the brawl, Skill has infiltrated the church, and Vamp is trying to get information about what's going on at the church. My character is currently where the brawl was and I might have wandered over to the church as well