• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost Magic (DS)

Whos picked this up? I got it yesterday and its Stupid addictive. You play as a boy named Issac who has to save the world in Clasic RPG style. However, insted of swiging a sword, your attacks are limited to magic. You open a circle and draw the runes with your stylus. You can combine them to form more powerful spells, and, later on, capture monsters for you own use Ala Pokemon Ranger, only you get to keep them even if they die in battle, through the whole game.

I'm not too far, but I can tell its gonna be good. I have lots of monsters and just learned dule rune spells. I've probly leveled up past what I needed to be as I defeted the last boss I faught in a matter of three Fire spells.

dragonmaster_jonathan

Local Dragonmaster
is it really "stupid addictive"? I was gonna pick it up last month, but I got NSMB instead (I get a new game every month)... maybe I'll pick it up this month, but when I looked on the internet, it seemed too complicated

When and if I do pick it up, I hope its a good game

dragonmaster_jonathan said:
is it really "stupid addictive"? I was gonna pick it up last month, but I got NSMB instead (I get a new game every month)... maybe I'll pick it up this month, but when I looked on the internet, it seemed too complicated

When and if I do pick it up, I hope its a good game
Its pretty complicated, someof the Runes used to cast spells look similer, and Monster Taming is pretty hard, bu its simple byond that

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
Lost Magic

Yeah this game is very addictive. When my friend bought it, i had him come over. I decided to play it, after 5 minutes into it i couldnt' stop playing. But when my friend left i decided to buy it. After a week I already have beaten the game 4 times. Twice on the good path and twice on the bad path.
This game is kinda of complicated so if you need anyway help just PM me

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Hmm, if its as complicated as people are saying I dont know if I wanna get this game for my birthday. I already picked up New Super Mario Bros, Brain Age, and Pokemon Trozei - and im gonna get Phoenix Wright, Trace Memory, Animal Crossing, and Trauma Center...I wonder if I should even bother with this game...

Are the spells that complicated or not?

~Scott;229;

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
Lost Magic

Yes you should get it. It's fun. It's not that complicated but it's a challenge to most games i've played. Well my friend finds it hard but he thinks all types of video games comes easy to me becuz i've beaten every video game i've come across. Literally, and i kick all my friends butts in competitive games like Super Smash Bros. Melee and beaten them in Pokemon.

I wouldnt say the spells are complicated, There are a few times I've felt like I got a spell drawn right, but teh game said it wasnt, but its nothing you cant fix quickly. I've acctualy spent most of my time Leveling up cause I'm like that in RPGs, Some of the bosses are hard, like General of the Gravel Stone (Who I'm on now)But most shouldnt give you too much trouble.

snorlax4eva

Hive Trainer
I have had LM since about a week after its release. Although I should play it more to actually finish it, I do not find it that hard except for some fights where you have a small time limit, but so many monsters to kill. The spells arent too complicated, no more complicated than Trauma Center IMO, which I play a few minutes of my friend's. Also bosses don't have to be hard if you just rush in on them with the right type of monsters(the type that are strong against the boss type). Well, I am level 45 and have collected all the Lost Magic now, but I need to get the god spells so I don't think I have much left of the game. I think this is a good game and very fun so, yeah don't think twice about getting it.