• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost my partner

Divine_Light

Espeon will own all!
I clicked "stand by" on my partrner when i was going to get evolved in the cave (after sky tower), It said that my pikachu (partner) went back to it's friend area but i can't find it anywhere, Someone please help me!!!

Golden Dragon

BIG PIMPIN
yea, cheak the friend area or mabye its the glitch above ^^ so go back to the last place you were with it... prob in the friend area

The_master_trainer

Shiny hunter
Yea it might be in Enerjet forest you have to go and check that friend area

firetamer

Some Fire Lover
When you get a message asking who would you like to visit first, (when you go to the Friend Areas) choose the name of your partner, Pikachu, if that dose not work, try a Pokemon you have recuited, such as Aron, then go back to where your Pikachu's friend area, Energetic Forest. If doing both dosn't work, you will have to get another Pikachu. That's the best advice I can give. :/

Rakurai

That's just how it is after the storyline. It's lame, but I guess being able to be any Pokemon is a bit of compensation.