• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lost save files, please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbiggs

This is my first post, but I have visited this site as a guest for many years. I quit playing a couple years ago after my 3ds somehow corrupted all of my game files. I own red, blue, yellow, sapphire, ruby, emerald, pearl, diamond, black, heartgold, soul silver, and a few others I'm sure ive forgotten about. I have collected all legendaries and most event Pokemon over the last 25 years. I have bred 10s of thousands of Pokemon to max out ev values. Spent endless days farming shinies. In total im sure ive been in game for roughly 4000 hours... And transferred everything ive obtained along the way. Losing everything was devestating and i havent touched a game since. I gave away 18 100% (100% plus in some cases) complete albums of tcg. Roughly 2-4 hundred pounds of cards. My question is, how can I possibly get back into it? How can I get back my event Pokemon? Hopefully someone can help...

Aquarelle

Staff member
If you own any of the Gen 6 or 7 games, you can check out the 6th and 7th Gen Wifi forums to see if anyone would be willing to trade you some event Pokemon.

If you just have Gen 5 or older games, you probably won't be able to recover your event Pokemon, unfortunately, since you'd need to meet up with someone in real life to trade (no more Wifi support for the DS games) & events for those old games are no longer being held.

If you're looking for advice/motivation on how to re-build the rest of your collection (your bred Pokemon, shinies, etc.), the Pokemon general discussion forum might be more useful. This topic seems like it fits beyond just the 3rd Gen games, and more people post in that forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.