• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

lost team members

ThisIsPatrick

Everbody has pokemon they've lost traded or deleted
for me it was my prized old lg load my team was venesaur, lapras, primeape, dugtrio, pidgeot and my butterfree

Larry

My team of level 100 Charizard, Vaporeon, Lapras, Heracross, Zapdos, and Tyranitar got restarted.

Kalosian

So long
Lost my first LG team when I restarted. I didn't mind it though as they weren't that good anyway. Can't remember the exact members either.

DarumakkaImposter

When I had a LV 98 Fearow and then my sisters decided to restart it to get a Jigglypuff....I could have gotten her one anyway.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I have a Steelix from one of my older Leaf Green teams that's now on my Platinum. That's the best example I've got, since I don't delete my old team members or trade them to other people. xD

But my sister's another story. Our cousin once traded her a Jirachi on her Fire Red...then she lost the game. :O

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I had a shiny Mewtwo but traded it to my Emerald, that deleted itself.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'm still mad that I traded my only lapras I had at the time and never got it back sniff I will never forget the little guy as it's original trainer.
I gave it to a friend who had emerald.

TheEpicGoomba

My first FireRed team of Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pidgeot and Pikachu. All of them except Charizard and Blastoise were in the 90's. Blastoise and Charizard was level 100.