• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LOST: The Final Season/ Destiny Found Theories

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
What do you think happaned when the hydrogwn bomb went off???? If any of you have speculations/theories o the final season post them here.

I read an interesting comment saying that time was literally mashed together when the bomb went off. Like Hurly never got to the island and rememebers nothing about it but sawyer is on the island because the plane crashed. Like past, present, and future have joined together. Hard concept but very interesting.

What are your theories???

ironknight42

Sorry can't help you with Hydrogen bomb theories, I just predict that they will get blasted back to the present oh and the Juliet is obviously dead now. If you want to speculate more about Jacob and Esau and the Smoke Monster then I can talk for alot longer. On an unrelated note Jacob saying They're coming...refers to the people in the 1970s returning to the present, bourne on the Hydrogen blast.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i have a few theories as usual but i bet the makers of this movie would be expecting them, i'm still thinking about bypassing that which will only end up with too much options.

ironknight42

Well what are some of your theories? No reason to say you have theories and not say anytihing if your wrong your wrong whatever no one cares.