• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LOST The Final Season

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
LOST

**Before you read this thread, know that if you want to stay clear of spoilers this is not the place for you!**

The last season of LOST is almost here, even though it has already had a showing in Hawaii with the cast of the show the official showing is 3 days away! This thread is for all you LOST fans who want to share your comments, theories, ideas and spoilers!

Also, if any of you want to play a little Fantasy League game with the show I think it would be fun to have one here. If you are interested in playing you can find the rules in the spoiler below:
How this will work is very simple, there are six sets of characters (based on different things such as how often they show up) and you will choose one character from each set. Then based on what they do during the show you will gain or lose points. The person with the most points at the end of the season will be the winner!

Below you will find the sets, if you want to play PM me the name of one character in each who you will follow through each episode.

Set 1
Kate Austen, James "Sawyer" Ford, Benjamen Linus, Hugo "Hurley" Reyes and Jack Shephard,

Set 2
Sayid Jarrah, Jin Kwon, Sun Kwon, Man in Black and Miles Straume

Set 3
Richard Alpert, Bram, Desmond Hume, Ilana and John Locke

Set 4
Juliet Burke, Eloise Hawking, Penelope "Penny" Hume, Jacob, Frank Lapidus, Claire Littleton, Christian Shephard and Charles Widmore

Set 5
Charlie Hume, Ji-Yeon Kwon, Aaron Littleton, Carloe Littleton, Walter "Walt" Lyod, Bernard Nadler, Rose Nadler and Vincent

Set 6
Cindy Chandler, Pierre Chang, Tom Friendly, Horace Goodspeed, Roger Linus, Stuart Radzinsky, Ethan Rom, Danielle Rousseau and The Smoke Monster

Set 7
Leslie Arzt, Boone Carlyle, Anna Lucia Cortez, Michael Dawson, Naomi Dorrit, Daniel Faraday, Charlotte Lewis, Mr. Eko, Charlie Pace, Shannon Rutherford and Elizabeth "Libby" Smith

And this is how the points will work throughout each episode. I will keep track of this with a help from a friend on Serebii for each character:

Appears in Someone Else's FB +15
Appears in Someone Else's FF +20
Appears in Someone Else's Island Vision +10
Appears in Someone Else's Misc. FB/FF +5
Appears in the Episode +5
Character Has an Eye Close-Up +20
Character Has an Island Vision +30
Encounters a DHARMA Logo +5
Encounters a New Person, Place or Thing +15
Encounters a Polar Bear +50
Encounters Charles Widmore +15
Encounters Jacob +20
Encounters or Uses the Numbers +20
Encounters the Smoke Monster +30
Episode is Centric to the Character +25
First Line in Episode +10
First Person on Screen +15
Flashforward +25
Gets a Major Injury -15
Gets a Minor Injury -5
Gets Killed or Dies -30
Goes in Water +5
Has Sex +25
Hears the Whispers +30
Inflicts a Major Injury -10
Inflicts a Minor Injury -5
Kills Someone -20
Kisses Someone or Gets Kissed +15
Last Line in the Episode +10
Last Person on Screen +15
Miscellaneous FB or FF +10
Nicknamed by Sawyer +5
Off-Island Flashback +20
On-Island Flashback +15
Says the Title of an Episode +5
Travels by Car +5
Visits the Black Rock +20
Visits a DHARMA Location +5
Visits the Statue +15
Visits the Temple +20
Watches a DHARMA Film +5
Encounters a Widmore Product +15

If some of those are not clear feel free to PM me about them! Good Luck!
Bugwarrior:
Kate Austen ~ 250
Sun Kwon ~ 90
John Locke ~ 95
Claire Littleton ~ 45
Aaron Littleton ~ 0
Cindy Chandler ~ 140
Daniel Faraday ~ 0
Total ~ 620

MarshtompMan:
Hugo "Hurley" Reyes ~ 230
Sayid Jarrah ~ 185
Richard Alpert ~ 10
Frank Lapidus ~ 25
Rose Nadler ~ 40
The Smoke Monster ~ -75
Elizabeth "Libby" Smith ~ 0
Total ~ 415

Electivire Addict
Benjaman Linus ~ 20
Miles Stramue ~ 65
Desmond Hume ~ 40
Jacob ~ 15
Walter "Walt" Lyod ~ 0
Tom Friendly ~ 0
Leslie Arzt ~ 55
Total ~ 195

Pokedexfiller
Jack Shephard ~ 285
Sun Kwon ~ 90
Richard Alpert ~ 10
Claire Littleton ~ 45
Vincent ~ 0
Horace Goodspeed ~ 0
Charlie Pace ~ 40
Total ~ 470

IndigoHex
Hugo "Hurley" Reyes ~ 230
Sun Kwon ~ 90
John Locke ~ 95
Juliet Burke ~ -80
Ji-Yeon Kwon ~ 0
The Smoke Monster ~ -75
Charlotte Lewis ~ 0
Total ~ 260

So if this is to talk about LOST lets start! I can't wait for the new season to come on Tuesday and after being shown the first minute online today I'm even more ecstatic! I was surprised to see how much it was like the first episode. The dialogue between Jack and Rose is identical and amazing! I have no idea where the creators can go with this season but I can't wait to see what they throw at us!

Last edited:

denizenofevil

I watched the seasons before the time travel started and then the show lost me. I couldn't keep track of what was happening and I got confused. haha... Maybe I should pick it up again. Did we ever find out what happened to Claire and her and Jack's father?

I saw the first few moments of the premiere. I have an option to see the rest, but its horrible quality. If you're interested this is what I've saw so far

So Jack, on flight 815, is staring in the window, when Cindy comes and gives him a bottle of Vodka, and Jack drinks it. Suddenly Rose tells him he looks scared. Rose assures him that everything is going to be fine. Suddenly, turbulance hits the plane, and Rose tells Jack "to let it go", and Jack lets go of the arm rest. Suddenly, the turbulance stops and the pilot appologizes over the intercom. By the way, Jack is really nervous during this whole thing.

Bernard then sits down next to Rose, and Jack gets up, and he goes to the bathroom, and sees blood on his neck. He wipes it off, and goes back to his seat, and Desmond is sitting there. Jack says he looks fammiliar (obviously referring to the tour de stade, not that they've been both on the island). Jack then looks out on the window, and the camera zooms into the ocean and we can see the statue's foot.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
I watched the seasons before the time travel started and then the show lost me. I couldn't keep track of what was happening and I got confused. haha... Maybe I should pick it up again. Did we ever find out what happened to Claire and her and Jack's father?

We kind of did but we were never given a straight answer. It was assumed that Claire was dead and that's how she was with Christian. *shrugs* I'm kind of fuzzy on that whole thing but hopefully they will give us more answers than questions this season.

@EA, hey dude! I have not talked to you in forever! Where did you see the second half of the preview with Bernard and Desmond? I only saw one up to where the piolet comes on and says that they went through a rough pocket of air.

LFL: I did say PM me the list of your characters but I guess posting them is fine. You have both been accepted.

Riversong

Buggy down.
I watched the first 3 or 4 seasons. After that, I missed a few episodes and it all went down from there. I just lost interest. When my mom watches it now, I get so confused with the time traveling and whatnot. Still, I did like it while I was interested.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Shis series is just so epic...i cant believe this is the final season...lol

@EA, hey dude! I have not talked to you in forever! Where did you see the second half of the preview with Bernard and Desmond? I only saw one up to where the piolet comes on and says that they went through a rough pocket of air.

The whole first part of the premiere was leaked. I only decided to watch the intro though, because it's horrible quality.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/aloha-bruce-live

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
I watched the first 3 or 4 seasons. After that, I missed a few episodes and it all went down from there. I just lost interest. When my mom watches it now, I get so confused with the time traveling and whatnot. Still, I did like it while I was interested.

The time traveling part was mostly the first part of Season 5, after that it settled down and they were stuck in a different time. And you should know, as a LOST fan that if you miss even just one episodes you will get lost. Hence the name of the show ^-^

Anymore people want to sign up for the Fantasy League? You have until the show premiers on Tuesday.

And you should know, as a LOST fan that if you miss even just one episodes you will get lost. Hence the name of the show ^-^

Except for Expose.

Did anyone see the new trailer? IT'S FREAKING EPIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD8mUUjyOQ0&feature=player_embedded

BTW, hearing the monsters growl, then Ben going "what are you" to Flocke, and then the monster slamming someone against the wall pretty much confirms that MIB is the monster

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Finally! I was just coming here to make this thread! I can't wait for the premiere tomorrow, but under no circumstance will I watch LA X until it comes on TV! I have, though, seen new footage in a few trailers, but not enough to know or was it??? Ugh!!!! I just can't wait!!

Oh no!!!! Sayid looked dead!! And Sawyer was Falling!!! Who did Smokey have? Who was shooting Smokey? Who was the hourglass guy? What was the pyramid? Did the bomb work? Are they making us watch false scenes? What of Jacob? Does Ben know it isn't Locke? What did Jack smash????????????????????????????????????

From KENmikazee on Youtbe
i think i know what the new storytelling device is going to be for season 6. when the character dogen says: "this is your chance to redeem yourself", I'm guessing that Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sawyer will be sent back in time in the vessel of their past selves (prior to crashing on island) where they get the chance to fix the wrongs of their life...so they'd be reliving past events except they'd be "reinventing themselves" e.g the upcoming episode titles:
What Kate 'DOES'
Everybody 'HATES' Hugo

My picks: Jack, Jin, Ilana, Penny, Vincent!, Horace, and Charlie! Can you put in ones that have already been chosen? If so, I'll switch. If not I'll keep.

@Electivire Addict
Even Expose. That was the episode Charlie told Sun about putting the bag over her head and dragging her across her garden and that it was Sawyer's idea.

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Except for Expose.

Did anyone see the new trailer? IT'S FREAKING EPIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD8mUUjyOQ0&feature=player_embedded

BTW, hearing the monsters growl, then Ben going "what are you" to Flocke, and then the monster slamming someone against the wall pretty much confirms that MIB is the monster

I did! Christ, it looks epic. What really interested me was the monster and the giant hourglass/scale.

What/who is MIB? Its been to long.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
I'm really excited for this season. I only read about half the spoilers for season 6 out there, meaning episode titles, bits about characters and some storyline. Though lately there have been interviews saying that a lot of the mysteries will be left unsolved, which is kind of disappointing but expected.

Too bad I'm working on Tuesdays so I'll have to wait until Wednesday to download/watch it.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
@ hol123
The Man in Black or Jacob's nemisis.
@Ichi
The said they won't get around to every mystery. Most will be solved. It's just the little ones that won't. Like who Ben's friend Annie is or what happened to her. I do hope that is answered, though.

Rannoyin

sing your story
I'm excited! I've been keeping up with Lost since the beginning, so it's kind of sad to see it over.

Did they ever say what happened to the two kidnapped children from that one time long ago? It bothers me sometimes cause I don't think they've ever addressed it.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Zach and Emma you mean? They are part of the Others now. Cindy is watching over them. In season 4 they were said to have gone to the Temple with the rest of the Others.

Rannoyin

sing your story
Zach and Emma you mean? They are part of the Others now. Cindy is watching over them. In season 4 they were said to have gone to the Temple with the rest of the Others.

Oh god, that was them? Haha, the time travel stuff never confused me, but for some reason, the many tribes of Others does. I can only keep up with the one led by Richard now... unless that's the only tribe. D: Aaagh confusing.

I still can't get over last season's cliff hanger. I was not expecting that at all. xD

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
@Ichi
The said they won't get around to every mystery. Most will be solved. It's just the little ones that won't. Like who Ben's friend Annie is or what happened to her. I do hope that is answered, though.

I wouldn't call that a little mystery, considering during Season 3's commentary they hyped Annie up to a huge factor in Ben's past, along with the volcano. IF they're going to touch base on it, it'll probably be "She was a close childhood friend that left the island," but I'd be really disappointed if they did that considering how big they made her seem.

Also it's nothing specific, but still kind of spoilery so:

They're basically not going to answer much relating to the mythological side of the island. They never address much specifically, but basically when I think of "mythology" I'm thinking of the temple Richard took little Ben to in 1970, the 4-toed statue, the frozen donkey wheel Ben turned to move the island in Season 4, etc. In an interview, Lindelof said that they were going to focus more on character stories and closure of said stories.