• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

lots of Shinies for trade

Master Ballz

what time can you trade it, tomorrow? Maybe we can set up a time to just meet on WiFi. Istill will need your FC if you doin't mind. :)

Andrew

what natures and genders r ur dratini, beldum, ralts, charizard, starters, eevee and eevee evolutions?

amulekbird

Gardevoir Hunter
I'd love the ralts.

All I have to offer is a Shiny Hardy skarmory, shiny spinda, shiny manectric, shiny linoone.

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
what natures and genders r ur dratini, beldum, ralts, charizard, starters, eevee and eevee evolutions?

Dratini is on hold, the beldum I think is modest, charizard is Hasty... I'll check for the others...

My Shiny Swampert for your Shiny Totodile?

Maybe... I'll think bout it

shiny ponyta named bleuz for shiny trapinch?

No thanks

I'd love the ralts.

All I have to offer is a Shiny Hardy skarmory, shiny spinda, shiny manectric, shiny linoone.

No thank you

Master Ballz

Petunia, do you have that growlithe today?

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Petunia, do you have that growlithe today?

um, I had problems transferring them to my pearl, and problems with serebii forums as well, I will be on tomarrow ready to trade, but I have to go for now,

Feel free to post offers, I'll be on a little longer....

Kyrei

i'm interested in the shiny pidgy, i don't really have any shinies to trade for it though @.@; just a few legendaries

Master Ballz

Will I ever get a growlithe? :)