1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

+*::Love At First Sight!::*+

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Kaiviti, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Kaiviti

Kaiviti Polynesian*

halloo...tis me again...well did this new Pokeshipping piccy in paint...LOVES POKESHIPPING!!!
    anyways hope you guys like...i dont think Ash looks good...maybe needs a bit more shading -__-​

[​IMG]

2. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

Though I'm not a pokeshipping fan, your art is simply adequate. However, Ash's eyes (sparkle thing) is a little different. Other than that, kudos to ya!

3. Jason Park

Jason Park The Steel Master

Oh!!! I like it! Ash looks very nice (and so does Misty)!

You don't have to force yourself to put more shadings, although I think shadings can help add a mood, sort speak. (man, I'm bad at explaining). But I think for this one, it's fine the way it is, although feel free to experiment. :p

You are just awesome with Paint! :D

4. Amphoroz_26

Amphoroz_26 I'm angry ya'll! >:3

Although I'm not a HUGE fan of pokeshipping,I still like it ^_^. Your pic is amazing! For me I can't do anything on Paint! To me Misty is missing something,dunno what...Maybe it's juz me >_<.Anyways great pic! Luv it!
    ~ ;181;

5. ZOMBIE!

ZOMBIE! Well-Known Member

A W E S O M E !

Could you please do a Jack && Sally pic for me <33
    Hehe. Even though Im not a huge Ash && Misty fan..
    I think this is awesome. It is just like.. WOAH!
    YOu are so talented and yeah :]

6. Carina

Carina Plasbad!!

Oh...My..God

I totally admire you, Kaiviti! I love everything about this picture...it just looks so neat! Ash's hair, Misty's hair, his hat, his collar (I LOVE it when his collar flares up! :D)
    Talk about inspiration...This is my absolute favourite thing you've done!!
    You've got such talent and your proportions always look so perfect!

7. O . O You're Artwork is just spectacular...

Not just that you're fast, really fast, in pixel art, the quality of it is sharp and perfect. Your co-ordination of the pixels are almost perfect all the time, do you draw it out by pencil first, so you can get the positions right?

How fast do you draw in pixel art? It takes me quite a while to do. (Well, actually, I do mines in Paintshop Pro instead, pixel by pixel, I think it's the same thing though, but to me, I feel doing it in paint is harder than in Paintshop Pro ^_^o)

I'm going to look forward to you gallery ^_^ I'm really interested in your Artwork! Keep it up! : )

Last edited: Mar 31, 2006
  8. Sailor Universe

Sailor Universe Vroom vroom!

Omigosh Kaiviti, your pixel art is the best I've ever seen! Though I liked the Wedding Peach one better... Maybe because I'm not a big fan of PokéShipping.

As I said (or almost said), it's simply wonderful. I see no flaws at all, and I admire your patience; if I ever does pixel art, I get bored and gives up after three minutes, and your stuff must take hours to finish. Great work, and I hope that we will see more of your art on the forums!

9. YaY! finally more pokeshipping art :D Anyway Awesome Job though Ash's eyes or a little weird you still did an awesome job

10. Clockworkz

Clockworkz SURPRISE BUTTSECKS

This is pretty damn sweet. I admire your skill. However, a couple things.
    Misty's head looks too big for her facial features, and her mouth is way too small. Ash's mouth seems a bit out of place; a bit too high, making his jaw and chin look pretty big, almost giving him a chubby face, but not quite. I can't explain it easily, but I think you know what I mean. There's also something up with the right side of his hat. The perspective should give you a view of either the top of the brim or the bottom; not both. I think that'd be physically impossible X)
    All in all, I love your paint works, but I'd have to say that this is my least favorite of all of them, not to sound blunt (it's not meant to be an insult, so don't take it that way; it's far better than I could ever do). Keep at it.

11. Agreed. The "sparkles" on Ash's eyes are tad too...different. But that's something small. No worries. ^^

You could also improve the "blush" on Misty's cheeks. Perhaps you could...increase the amount to convey a more..."love at first sight" feeling.

Everything else has been explained by Clockworkz. ;)

Other than that, very nice. I like it. :)

12. Kaiviti

Kaiviti Polynesian*

thank you to everyone who commented...for me...i wont change anything...because first of all...this is my stye of drawing and i wouldnt change it, i dont want everything to be exactly like the anime...soo umm...to some people who expect it to be just like the anime...im sorry...you wont find that in my drawings...i like the way i draw...and i know im not perfect and never will be...but i like the way i am and the way i draw...maybe with more practice i will get better...but for now...im satisfied!!

Thank you again for all the comments!!

13. Kingiej

Kingiej Cascade Trainer

Really good.The colors came good with each other out.Keep up that nice drawing art.

~Kingiej

14. AV_ROcK-Dark-TB

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB Fear the light.

Oh Gosh :D
    That's awsome!!I'm not a shipper but I love the way you drew them there amotions,love everything is touching awsome,awsome work!!
    *5*

15. Xiang

Xiang Well-Known Member

Misty's eyes bug me a bit, but it's something I expected! I don't know how the heck people can do this stuff @.@

16. Fool's Hope

Fool's Hope In God We Trust

*goes into rabid-shipper mode* Aw! *squee* That's so cute!! X3 Their expressions are perfect.
    Your pixal art is fantastic. :D
    Pokeshipping is the best. ^___^

17. Chelc

Chelc Well-Known Member

Omfg. This is one of the many reasons I love Pokeshipping. XD (fanart)

Awesomeness. 8D Satoshi looks fine to me, and yeah, I like how it doesn't look exactly like it's from the anime. Although arts like that are nice, I like people with their own style, it brings out more in the art. Anyway, I <3 it! I can't wait to see more art from you! ^^

18. ♥Princess Ketchum♥

♥Princess Ketchum♥ #1 Ash Satoshi Lover

Your welcome =) and i hope to see more work xD Like a shipping picture of megaman and roll

19. Megg Lavender

Megg Lavender Inactive

One world... beautiful. ^^ Misty looks really pretty, and I love how Ash is looking at Misty. True Pokeshipping... ^_^

20. Crystal Clair

Crystal Clair Well-Known Member

Nice picture
    It looks exactly like a sketch I saw on the internet ages ago and I've always loved that sketch.
    The only thing I dislike is the way Ash's smiling, in the original sketch, he was slightly smiling but looked very happy.
    Still, you're quite a good artist, just a little too shiny for me