• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

love game! for the love of swellow

bones090

< brav man i is sick
;282; Oh yeah, I forgot because your beauty fills my mind with pretty flowers!

AlexG123

Pokefan
Aww thanks. OK well i feel like doing an elimination. Vote your least favorite player. (refer to the first post to see all 11 players.) remember to give reason why you want to see them go. and anyone can join in at any time !

And Heres Bon-Bon's Convo.
BB=Bon-Bon ;334; , S=Swellow ;277;

BB: Hi Swellow, Im Bon-bon! Nice to meet you. :3
S: Nice to meet you. So i heard you love food.
BB: I do... Why do you ask?
S: Because I love food too. Especially sweets.
BB: Im sweet. Do you love me? ;)
S: Well i just met you, but im feeling a very strong connection.
BB: Thats awesome!
S: Yeah. Well, ill see you at eliminations.
BB: I hope im not eliminated!
S: I dont think you need to worry about that. I like you. Bye!
BB: Bye! :)

AlexG123

Pokefan
nope. we actually need more players. please join! :)

Name: Munchlax
Species: ;446; Munchlax
Personality: She's a kind-hearted girl that loves to fight. She hates it when nobody does anything at all.
Favorite thing to do: Train

AlexG123

Pokefan
Ok. Your name will be Athletica for being Athletic. if you dont know whats going on read all of the posts by me.
you need to pm me your conversation.

ZFXZFX

Just a question that I ask in pretty much every game, Are we aloud second characters if others don't join?

AlexG123

Pokefan
Sure. i Guess. only 2 though. anyways,...
Heres Jalepeno's Conversation with Swellow

J=Jalepeno ;038; , S=Swellow ;277;
J: Hey there Swellow.
S: Nice to meet you, So you're Jalepeno?
J: Yeah I'm Jalepeno, and I absolutely love playing the drums.
S: So you're a musician? I like that, and I have to say, you are looking nice today.
J: Why thanks Swellow, you are looking fine yourself.
S: Thanks. Well, I'm looking forward to meeting you more, So I'll see you at the eliminations.
J: I hope I don't get out!
S: I wouldn't worry about that Jalepeno. Bye!
J: Bye Swellow!

ZFXZFX

Name: Shivers
Species: ;478;
Personality: She is quite a loner and doesn't make many friends. She usually stays quiet but at the wierdest of times her personality changes completely.
Favorite thing to do: She likes to Draw, and she is REALLY good at it.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Uh... I thought I just PM'd the conversation starter and you did the rest 0_o

Viridian's Yellow

Mmm~♪ Hmm~♪
;334; *Is cooking food*

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
;468; *Makes more tea*

AlexG123

Pokefan
Frosslass ;478; will be named Peekaboo because she is a loner and Swellow ;277; wants her to peekaboo or pop out or whatever and get to know him.

Heres Athletica's conversation.
A=Athletica ;446; , S=Swellow ;277;

A: Hello, Swellow... I'm terribly sorry I'm late! I had to got to a bunch of sports practices...
S: Its fine. I like an active girl. What sports do you play?
A: I play all sports.
S: Thats cool. I played football in high school.
A: Awesome.
S: Well, I still have to go talk to Hotel, Flapper and Peekaboo, It was nice talking to you.
A: Yea you too.

DID YOU HEAR THAT? FLAPPER ;330; , HOTEL ;468; , AND PEEKABOO ;478; NEED TO SEND ME THEIR CONVOS. IT HAS BEEN 48 HOURS. PAST THE DEADLINE. PEEKABOO IS KIND OF OFF THE HOOK BECAUSE SHE JUST JOINED. BUT HOTEL, FLAPPER, AND PEEKABOO, PLEASE GET IT TO ME IN 4 HOURS OR LESS. THATS WHEN THE ELIMINATION CEREMONY IS. AND YOU MIGHT BE AUTOMATICALLY SENT HOME IF YOU DONT SEND ME THE CONVERSATION IN 4 HOURS. REMEMBER, 3 PEOPLE ARE GOING HOME THIS ROUND. AND THERES 3 OF YOU WHO HAVENT GOTTEN YOUR CONVOS IN. LETS HOPE THE VOTERS HAVE PITY ON YOU. 3 PEOPLE WITH THE MOST VOTES GET SENT HOME.

AlexG123

Pokefan
what do you mean?

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Do you only have to post those 3 other poeple's convos? If so, could you show me Steeler's? Cos I can't find it anywhere on this thread

AlexG123

Pokefan
Steeler's conversation is on Page 2. the third post from the bottom.
and im gonna keep flapper ;330; immune from eliminations. she hasnt had her conversation with swellow but i talked to her and she is having computer troubles.

eliminations start NOW.
below is a list of all the contestants.
they each start off with 10 points. take 1 point off from your least favorite. remember to state why you are voting for them.
if they get down to zero, automatically eliminated. if not, the 3 with the lowest number are eliminated.

;350; Fashionista - 10
;222; Passport - 10
;133; Social - 9 i voted for social because i dont want to have to control 3 players
;038; Jalepeno -10
;468; Hotel - 10
;428; Steeler - 10 IMMUNE
;025; Lookout - 10 IMMUNE
;334; Bon-Bon - 10
;330; Flapper - 10 IMMUNE
;216; Baby - 10
;282; Nature - 10
;446; Athletica -10
;478; Peekaboo - 10

Last edited: