• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Love Hina

~Heaven Help Us~

Has anyone read it???i just finished it and it was really awesome. my favorite character was narusegawa. i love how keitaro and narusegawa always fought and stuff. next to her its otohime. she was cool. so yeah discuss!

Rave

Banned
Its Overrated.

Don't see how my mass amount of friends find it funny. They all must have shitty taste or something.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I liked it pretty well. I thought the romance was kind of cute. It wasn't the best love/hate romance I've ever read, but it was good enough to keep me interested. For a while, anyway. It got really repetitive. I don't think I made it past volume 4.

~Heaven Help Us~

Wow, one of the first manga I ever read. Really was a fun read.

I think my favorite part was when Naru finally confessed after that crazy chase.

i know i loved that part, but the end wasnt so good, with the new girl coming and stuff. they should have made the last chapter a little bit longer or something.

edit:hajakin, you should finish it its worth finishing it.

Last edited: