• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Love is a Psyduck! (1146)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Come ooon guuuyss only 10 comments?! I neeeeeeeed spooooiiileeers!! And I don’t wanna watch the eeeep until the subs are aaavaailaable!! What a harsh life........
What the hell do you think was revealed outside of the anime today

Did anyone notice the Pancham cookies?

Mew29240

Just watched the episode. Here's some thoughts on it:

I felt so bad seeing Yamper getting sad over not getting to go with Koharu and having to stay with Souta for his sleepover. You'll get your chance another day little guy!

That comment about Koharu mentioning Gengar being in a bad mood because Ash didn't take it along with him makes me wonder if the writers are aware of folks not being happy with how little he's using other Pokemon. Kinda depressing if they did and decided to use his least used 'mon (Dracovish is considered N/A until we first see him get used) to make a joke out of it.

I loved how they used the OP to hype up Koharu's time with Kikuna and then giving it the "slow into silence" treatment once they reached her place and Koharu seeing how much of a mess it was.

Koharu seems particularly susceptible to seeing romance in things based on her thoughts from the photo. She might be our resident shipper on deck whenever the topic comes up. If Ash has any of his female companions come around while she's there, I wonder what kind of ideas she'll get in her head from his interactions with them? She'll probably have a field day with Serena if she ever shows up. I want to see what she does if she thinks someone has a crush on Ash or Gou!

For Koharu's imagined reactions of Ash & Gou to her asking for help in bonding with Eevee, I like how she thought of Gou being smug and Ash, while seemingly trying to help, being useless because he's terrible at conveying ideas with words.

I definitely felt for Kikuna here regarding that disaster in losing her data for the presentation; that's a soul crushing event...
Not surprised Koharu jumped the gun onto romance (on top of a preconceived notion from the photo) with a story like that. Romances novels are built on those kinds of things.

I love how assertive Koharu was in trying to find the Psyduck guy and how off-put Ash and Gou were when she got in their faces trying to find out more about him. I find reverse situations like that to be hilarious!

Naturally, the one Kikuna wanted to meet again was Psyduck and not its trainer. There goes your ideas of romance Koharu, for now at least...

Overall, the episode was really cute and I'd like to see more of them in the future!

dman_dustin

It's unfortunate that Ash & Goh couldn't see the Lapras because they couldn't stand the cold any longer and they were hungry. Kinda reminds me playing Pokemon Go during the first few months of its release and the cold started to set in while I'm spending time to get a specific Pokemon in good quantities when I could just get home and make myself warm.

I feel bad that Yamper wanted to stick with Chloe and not going with her brother. Yamper and Eevee didn't even interact each other. Eevee should go with her brother seeing that it likes to interact with anyone like what it did to Gengar. I felt bad for Gengar because not only Eevee didn't get surprised by its pranks but also got imitated which somehow upset it.

Hilarious scene when Chrysa met the guy and his Psyduck near the end of the episode. The setup gives us the suspense that Chrysa and the guy would be finally together, but it's not as Chrysa went to hugging Psyduck instead. Chrysa's room filled with Psyduck motifs was a foreshadowing though.

Good episode. It feels more slice of life because of the absence of battles and threats but I did like some of the humans and Pokemons expressions.

Nah, the Lapras sensed him.

When he left they were like "FREEDOM!"