• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Love is a Psyduck! (1146)

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I adored this episode to be honest. Starting from the fact it was Chloe-based to begin with, along with Chrysa getting some development, it was just amazing. The state of her apartment literally reminded me of every Uni girl that I've ever known, which was hilarious. Couple that with the fact she's basically a crazy cat lady (not a furry, get a grip people), but with Psyduck was brilliant and I, as a crazy cat man, can completely resonate with her. Do I want to see my friends? Yes, sometimes. Do I want to cuddle my friends cats more? Absolutely, all the time.

Give me more episodes like this, I'll lap them up happily.. Oh and that Psyduck was adorable, looking out for people in the cold.. gimme.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Unironically one of my favorite episodes of Journeys now. This was just really cute and I didn’t expect to like it that much.

The episode had a really nice, homey atmosphere. I felt hungry watching because the food actually looked good lol. Kikuna is also a fun supporting character and Koharu trying to play matchmaker was equally as fun; now that she gets to show off more of her personality she’s easily becoming a highlight of the series for me.

Starswirl Pikachu

I'm surprised that we do not hear from Psyduck fans more often. The assistant liked the duck even though she opted not to capture one.