• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Love Is Confusing!(aaml)

Hypershell

Dragon's Best Friend
Well, I remember one thing I wanted to post before. It was about the issue of Brock's mom, which was brought up in an earlier chapter.

Brock's mom is dead. That's why he had to look after his brothers and sisters by himself with Ash first met him, his mom had already passed away and his dad, Flint, was too ashamed of himself to return home. Or at least was, until the end of that ep, as we all know. Now since then Flint has met another girl, Misuho, as seen in the Save Pewter Gym special. IF they got hitched, then she'd be Brock's stepmom, but I don't know if that actually happened or not.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Hypershell: Yeah, I remember that episode, but I thought I read different on an episode guide or something, and I thought I missed something when Brock went home that time. It confused me. I've edited that error since then though. But I didn't know about Misuho. Thanks for the info!

xsweet_peax

+kiss of an angel+
awww...its over! I really liked it. I cant believe its over. It was really really good.

gladdecease

Master Coordinator
Hakajin said:
I have another fic I'm working on now if you're interested . . .
Bit dark, though. Lot darker than this...what's the title mean again? I forget.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
gladdecease: Yeah, a little, a little more later. You couldn't have forgotten because I never told you, lol. I don't wanna give anything away about the plot, but I'll tell what it means eventually. I still need to read the third chapter of PotS, I'll try to get to it tonight.

gladdecease

Master Coordinator
Hakajin said:
gladdecease: Yeah, a little, a little more later. You couldn't have forgotten because I never told you, lol. I don't wanna give anything away about the plot, but I'll tell what it means eventually. I still need to read the third chapter of PotS, I'll try to get to it tonight.
Oh. I wondered why I had forgotten so easily...but then I forget things often, so I guess not.

The third chapter is pretty long; took up 98 KB on my computer, compared to the 84 KB the first chapter took up and the 61 KB the second chapter took up. *double takes*

I didn't know Chapter 3 was that long! I don't know how that happened! *goes to check*

L

Lightning

Hey Hakajin, great story! The ending was so cool. Hope you write more stories!

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
gladdecease: Lol. I finally got chp. 3 read. It was . . . long! But really good. I left a pretty good sized review, you might have read it already. I really liked it!

Lightning:Thanks, Lightening! Glad you liked it! And I'm especially glad you liked the ending. Actually, I've already got another fic started. It's in my sig, if you're interested.