• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Love it or Shove it: Pokemon

Ninja Dog

Banned
Love It,

Heracross.

AmericanPi

Write on
Eh... shove it. Bug isn't one of my favorite types... and its typing is a bit odd IMO. :p

Stunfisk *inserts troll face here*

Ninja Dog

Banned
LOVE IT! Nah Jk, shove it

Shuckle?

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Love it.

Zwelious.

Ninja Dog

Banned
eh neither really kinda so-so, But Love It I suppose

Squirtle.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Love it, especially in the anime.

Pachirisu.

AmericanPi

Write on
LOVE IT! I like a lot of Pokemon - I try to see goodness in every one of them. But Lumineon is very awesome to me. I decided to use a Lumineon in Pokemon Black just for kicks (because Lumineon always seems to get ignored), and I ended up getting quite attached to her. :)

Shaymin

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Love it. Only thing I don't like about it is that it's an event poke, other than that, I love it and it has 2 forms. (Good thing you try to see the goodness in pokes)

Sableye

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
LOVE IT! I love it, just because I love Herman Cane! And as you all know, he's gonna rock you like a HERMANCANE! Yay. 'I could use some pants'.

...PONYTA!

Ninja Dog

Banned
Shove It.

Yanmega.

Love it!

Vigoroth!

Ninja Dog

Banned
Love It.

Torterra.