• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Love on Serebii?

TheGiftedFlareon

Tactician's Gambit
I heard users go out with each other on here. With that, it raises many questions.

Without further ado, I would love to hear some of your experiences of you guys. Whether you met him by accident or a childhood friend, post it here. Without further ado, you can start posting! Even of your single, tell me those stories you heard! :D

You can also post your own experiences in general too. XD

Oh, just make sure you follow all of the Serebii rules on here. Please. Just respect those rules.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Volts

Volt Tackle
I have yet to meet anyone here for that. No offence to anyone

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
it all started with two peopl called thegifted flareon and minedreigon * 2 hours later* and thats how babys are made. u mad, flareon?
[insert troll face here]

Vernikova

Champion
All of my e-romancees live in Canada. That's why no one has ever seen them. Not because they don't exist or anything.

jk I don't love anyone that isn't me. Never met anyone here either. gl with your love though.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I didn't even know people meet like that on here :3 When you meet them how would you know theyre not a kidnapper or w/e anyway. I mean, if ur the guy ud be fine, but if u were the girl wouldnt it be weird? I wouldnt date even tho im a guy just cause u never really know a person. or maybe im... PARANOID *cue scary sound effects*

Mawile412

Problem
I didn't even know people meet like that on here :3 When you meet them how would you know theyre not a kidnapper or w/e anyway. I mean, if ur the guy ud be fine, but if u were the girl wouldnt it be weird? I wouldnt date even tho im a guy just cause u never really know a person. or maybe im... PARANOID *cue scary sound effects*

Well, I mean, when you become best friends with a person over the course of 3 years, I think you get to know them enough to know they're not a kidnapper.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I have a sweet story:

I met a girl looking at some Pokemon cards in a card shop I was in. Started talking (both of us were super nervous), and I told her about this forum. She gives me her number (big shock), and she joined that night. Now, she hasn't been on here a whole lot, but we've grown extremely close during these past months. :3

Ampy

Light The Stars

*cough*sexist*cough*

Peter Quill

star-lord
Someone was once quite infatuated with me and admitted how much they wanted they have sex with me even though I was underage and clearly uninterested at the time.

They don't go here any more but that's the closest thing to a "love story" I've had on sppf. I'm not with relationships irl anyway so it's not the same online.

Floette

Fennekin
Someone was once quite infatuated with me and admitted how much they wanted they have sex with me even though I was underage and clearly uninterested at the time.

They don't go here any more but that's the closest thing to a "love story" I've had on sppf. I'm not with relationships irl anyway so it's not the same online.

Sounds about right.

lmao at all these relationships that will not work out.

Best of luck though!

open an e-dating section for the lolz (but seriously)

I've never had a Serebii relationship.. hit me up nor has the thought really occurred to me.

Pyroli

Banned
I have a lot of friends I made on here like wow. One of my best online friends is Pokemon-Special, him and I have been friends since we were like eleven wow.

Psychic

Really and truly
Well, I mean, when you become best friends with a person over the course of 3 years, I think you get to know them enough to know they're not a kidnapper.
That's what a kidnapper wants you to believe. ;)

Seriously tho, if you're going to meet a stranger from the internet, do so in a public place and don't go anywhere alone with them.

I once met up irl with a member who clearly liked me (the friends I had with me said it was preeeeetty noticeable) and who was quite oblivious to my "casual" mentions of my then-boyfriend. Otherwise, a couple other male members have professed to crushing on me over the years. Awkward stuff.

~Psychic

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
I guess with most people here from the USA, its hard to meet up with anyone as I am not from there.