• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Love on Serebii?

Tigurtz

TRG...(AKA Rose)
We were near perfect for each other.
But then her mom found out about us. She changed her password to jibberish.
After that we started talking to each other via 3DS. Her mom found out about that as well.
I haven't heard from her since...
I'm over her, but deep down I still love her.

Sad. I also knew this one girl. I felt we were good friends and very close. I even hatched a shiny Torchic to her (her favorite pokemon) and she loved it! She gradually came online less so whenever I saw her, I was filled with pure joy. Eventually she stopped coming online altogether..haven't contacted her for months! I'm over it kinda..I just love to have Skyla in my life!

Quite sympal, send pics. Not nudes just pics.

Or you know, skype.

Also, Murder Doll, call me shallow, but if the very thought of me having sex with someone sends shivers up my spine, that definitely rules them out as a romantic interest. If that makes me a bad person then *shrug* oh well.

Last edited:

Solitary Poet

Serebii is a wonderful website and I love it very much. I can't express how much it has helped me over the last five years with all of its useful information. I am glad that someone created a thread where we can "Love on Serebii" because Serebii deserves all the love we can give. I LOVE YOU SEREBII!!

AMV3021

Shiny Pokemon Hunter
How does someone become interested in someone else in forums though? By how they type or what they say? I'm at a loss :/

Ryuken

Steel User
How does someone become interested in someone else in forums though? By how they type or what they say? I'm at a loss :/

It really depends on a great variety of factors, sometimes it could be loneliness, sometimes expectations, sometimes simply the lack of a "real" or successful relationship. It could also be just a need to have someone, or just a plain confused friendship. It really depends on the person.

Mostly is because they like the personality of said person, and because they don't know him/her personally, are full of unreal expectations.

AMV3021

Shiny Pokemon Hunter
S'all good, just giving an explanation.

Oh no I meant the other guy said if I was joking lol. Thanks for the explanation :D

It really depends on a great variety of factors, sometimes it could be loneliness, sometimes expectations, sometimes simply the lack of a "real" or successful relationship. It could also be just a need to have someone, or just a plain confused friendship. It really depends on the person.

Mostly is because they like the personality of said person, and because they don't know him/her personally, are full of unreal expectations.

Ok this also makes sense, here's wishing it'd happen to me, here in my area every girl is either taken or is a single mom O____O that sucks lol

Ryuken

Steel User
Oh no I meant the other guy said if I was joking lol. Thanks for the explanation :D

Ok this also makes sense, here's wishing it'd happen to me, here in my area every girl is either taken or is a single mom O____O that sucks lol

Try stepping out of your local area and visit some places nearby, you might meet someone interesting. And sounds like you are trying too hard, the trick is to see dating as more of a hobby than something 100% serious, or like something that is needed to survive.
And maybe it could happen eventually to you, no one said it couldn't. Maybe the one you are looking for is lurking the forum somewhere.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
or just try an actual online dating thing, everyone's doing it

AMV3021

Shiny Pokemon Hunter
Try stepping out of your local area and visit some places nearby, you might meet someone interesting. And sounds like you are trying too hard, the trick is to see dating as more of a hobby than something 100% serious, or like something that is needed to survive.
And maybe it could happen eventually to you, no one said it couldn't. Maybe the one you are looking for is lurking the forum somewhere.
Thanks for the tip, but nah I'm not too serious about it, freedom to do whatever I want is just so good lol. Just sometimes it'd be nice to have a cool girl to chat with is all.
or just try an actual online dating thing, everyone's doing it
Well I attempted a dating site and it sucked (Zoosk) and after wasting my money I'd rather just wait lol.

I overall find this topic interesting on how people meet in forums. In the way I type I probably seem uptight and serious but I'm actually very easygoing, so who knows what'll happen.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Well I attempted a dating site and it sucked (Zoosk) and after wasting my money I'd rather just wait lol.

try ones that people actually use (like eharmony and okcupid and stuff) lol

AMV3021

Shiny Pokemon Hunter
try ones that people actually use (like eharmony and okcupid and stuff) lol

Been there done that, I feel pathetic at this point lol. So that's why I'm just chillin. I WANT to have someone, but I won't die if I don't find her soon. :D

In the end, making friends is awesome for the time being.

Kdude146

Well I have had love on a forum site I used a long time ago with two different guys as well as Habbo Hotel. I am not going to talk about the guy from Habbo to much cuz he was really messed up and a reall ***hole but he lived two hours away from me and after the break up we stopped talking until Fall 2013 cuz he moved to the city that's outside of the town I go to college in and he wanted to hookup with me but I had no interested at all. He was the second guy I dated.

The first guy was the first guy I truly ever loved at the time I had just turned 18 and he was 16 but almost 17 and he lived in Florida. After a week of dating his homophonic father put a stop to it but after a few weeks with out talking we started talking again and dated again for two months until his dad found out again and this time he said he would get disowned if he did not stop talking to me and I haven't heard from him since.

The third guy I dated online lived in Pennsylvania and we where good friends and it just became a relationship but it only lasted a few weeks because I couldn't handle the distance and there was a lot of stuff going on in his life that just being friends was for the best and since then he as sadly passed away.

I had one other online relationship that was from a dating site the guy lived six hours away from me and we did meet in person once but did not go as planed cuz his friends tagged along so they could be dropped off in Toronto before he came to see me and they caused a lot of problems for him to get here and after he did get here they texted him to come back cuz they needed him to take them somewhere and after that we started fighting a lot cuz he gave into his friends and never lived up to what he promised me and we spent a month planning to spend 3 days together and we ended up only spending an hour together thanks to his friends.

Trying to find another gay guy is hard so using dating sites is something I do and I now have a rule that the farthest someone can live away from me is 2 hours. Would I date someone off here probably not even though this site is full of Pokémon fans and my dream guy is someone who is as big of a Pokémon fan as me but I feel this site is for making friends only.

AMV3021

Shiny Pokemon Hunter
alright so can anyone say they've recently found love in these forums? Just curious

AMV3021

Shiny Pokemon Hunter
Not me, I've never had a girlfriend :(. I've been a loner for the past 13 years.

Dang, but how old are you? I'm on my 20s and I've been single for almost 2yrs and it sucks, I can't imagine 13yrs unless of course you're just a teen, then don't sweat it for now lol