• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Love on Serebii?

shadow wolf

The one and only!
I'm in love with a very special someone on Serebii, their name is me, myself, and I. I mean who else can I fall in love with other than myself. I know how I want to be treated... Well, on a more serious note in real life there is a special someone. Anywho, congratulations to all those on here who had a magical experience.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I'm in love with a very special someone on Serebii, their name is me, myself, and I. I mean who else can I fall in love with other than myself. I know how I want to be treated... Well, on a more serious note in real life there is a special someone. Anywho, congratulations to all those on here who had a magical experience.

Me, myself and I are three persons. BUSTED! =P

Neriifur

I've had love on other forums, but never here. My boyfriend and I met on some MMORPG forums, and we've been in a relationship for over a year now.

shadow wolf

The one and only!

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Forever alone. I don't expect to find anyone here, really. Not only here, but in the internet in general.

Hey, wait! People call me "Myself" here too! Didn't knew I had someone here that loved me! Hiiiiii dear, how you're doing!!! /badjoke

DjinnSei

Desert Dweller
I'm too strange for love. Online or real life. But it would be nice to go out with someone who likes Pokemon as much as me.

It seems to happen quite regularly for me. After breaking up with the user called ShinyGirl on here, I now find myself crazy for another girl on here :/

TBH I think online is the only way a guy like me could get a girlfriend...

Nulava

Banned
Online relationships is the worst.
For some reason they never seem to work out, which is why I don't get into them.

But I do wish people the best of luck who are getting themselves into online relationships. :)

Queequeg

I still don't understand how people get into relationships online and on Serebii....

Anyway IRL a senior joined my research group this semester and we've been working together and getting close with occasional flirting, but she's graduating and taking a job at an engineering firm across the country :\ (I'm a sophomore). A similar experience occurred senior year of high school- a girl and I were almost in a relationship but as we were attending different colleges, far away, we agreed it wasn't worth it.
So now in college I've been hesitant in getting too close to girls because of the inevitability of graduation and likelihood of separating to possibly far places. So I've told myself to just wait until graduation from medical school and taking a residency to start looking once I have more of a permanent place.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Haven't your parents taught you guys anything? And I'm pretty sure they talk about computer safety at school. This is exactly how people get kidnaped and raped due to online stuff. You never know who the person on the other end is. He could tell you he is a 16 year old girl, and actually be a 60 year old creep.

Haven't your parents taught you guys anything? And I'm pretty sure they talk about computer safety at school. This is exactly how people get kidnaped and raped due to online stuff. You never know who the person on the other end is. He could tell you he is a 16 year old girl, and actually be a 60 year old creep.

Not if you've talked to the person for a significant amount of time, seen pictures of each other, video and voice chatted, and all that stuff.

Psychic

Really and truly
There is a difference between "being careful and making safe decisions" and "trusting every person you meet completely and being careless about your personal safety." You forget that the same argument applies to online dating websites like OKCupid - any predator can use online dating to seek victims, but most people who date online know how to be safe and sane about meeting strangers. For example, only meet in public spaces, always have a way to end the encounter and get home safely, etc.

The same thing applies here. I've met a fair few SPPfers irl, and I've had some really great experiences with them.

~Psychic

PurrtyKitty

Donut Lover
All I can say about this is be careful, and if you do plan on meeting up do so in a public place. And when heading home make sure you have someone pick you up or walk home with.

Honestly, I wouldn't even consider being in a relationship with anyone not only on here but anywhere else on the Internet. I'm way too young to be in a relationship anyways, even if it were irl. XD Online relationships sound too difficult and while some people's online relationships last a long time (and some even meet irl), most seem to end within a few weeks or months because of the large distance between the two people. :/

I've had some situation, flings online that never amounted to anything. Not on this site, as I just registered today haha. But on other games and forums I've grown attracted and got pretty close to some gals but we never took it any further. Closest I got to meeting someone from online was a gal from eastern Ontario we made plans but ultimately it never worked out. Since then we have not been in contact. As well a few ladies pulled my heart from Europe, online dated a girl from Sweden. It was a neat experience but she grew to dislike my friends and eventually told me off and we've not spoken since. A close friend from Poland right now really has my interest, but she is studding in University and we hardly have time to talk anymore. :/

That's about it.