• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Love, Petalburg Style! (345)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It seemed too mature this show, though.

I thought that too in the beginning cuz the anime doesn't usually focus on marital issues, but since there ultimately wasn't an affair at all going on between Norman and Joy, it seemed harmless enough. ^^

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I don't understand the reason for this episode. All they had to do was show May and Max coming home, see both of their parents and get the gym battle started already. They didn't need to show useless misunderstandings about nothing from which Caroline should have just asked her husband what was going on. This is why people break up over stupid things.

It was a filler, that's all. Besides, this one was funny because affairs aren't usually implied on the show. It's better than a typical COTD plot.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I'm surprised they were able to get away with implications of an affair on a kid's show. Even as a child watching the dub version I knew what was going on.

Also, episode 323 had a character named Max who is basically just regular Max in appearance but older and with brown hair. Care to explain yourself Norman?

ZilverLox

Banned
Team Rocket's fantasy about the boss was very amusing. Meowth thinks Giovanni is depressed or something. Is it just me or does Norman's voice make him sound too young. He sounded like little Yugi for most o the episode. Anyway, I think this episode showed us what Ash's wife may go through when he gets married. Norman is almost as dense as Goku when it comes to relationships, lol.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was awkward seeing how Senri was acting with Joi. I knew that there was nothing going on between them of course, but I couldn't blame Mitsuko for her suspicions. I also enjoyed meeting Senri's Namakero and Kekking, as well as seeing Yarukimono again. The Agehunt firework scene at the end was pleasant and romantic.

Alloutℯ

Banned
The fact that Caroline thought her husband was cheating on her seemed way too mature for this series but I'm glad it was a misunderstanding.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, I sincerely wonder if Mitsuko's suspicions of Senri supposedly cheating were based on the episode writer's own relationship problems, because the whole thing felt very surreal and almost like a soap opera.

Vipsoccermaster

A fine episode. It was weird at first to understand what the main plot of the episode was, but it clears up at the end. I knew what was going on. Liked that moment where Norman gets seriously angry and calls Slaking to take out Team Rocket for ruining the anniversary surprise.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Liked that moment where Norman gets seriously angry and calls Slaking to take out Team Rocket for ruining the anniversary surprise.

I enjoyed that moment too, because seeing him acting so fierce against the Rocket-dan in this episode was a good contrast to how laissez-faire he was acting when he first met them in Advanced Generation's third episode.

RafaSceptile

Reviewing the Pokémon anime in 10 words or less:
"Kind of filler, but much better than the previous one"

Episode: 7/10

Anyway, I think this episode showed us what Ash's wife may go through when he gets married. Norman is almost as dense as Goku when it comes to relationships, lol.
Yeah, Ash would never have an affair though. I think he would also be less dense over time. (Imagine Serena and Pikachu yelling at Ash for being an idiot lolz)

Wow, Norman is almost as dense as Ash. Ash is like wtf is going on?
There should have been an episode in AG were Ash talks to Brock about relationships, and then calls his mom afterwards because he thinks Brock is weird, as his world is opened...